Sep 12 2013
By: SSjEnforcer Splicer 40 posts

MAJOR BUG: Regular Executions counting as Interrogations

21 replies 344 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

k i have a serious concern with a HUGE glitch in the rule mechanics

as i understand, an interrogation is done by:

downing someone, then going in close for a special execution (interrogation)

HOWEVER

literally every time i have been executed, i.e. shot from a DISTANCE, and killed by a gun, NOT up close, the other team is given an interrogation point and the player who killed me is given an interrogation kill.

this has to be a glitch, because i have never been given such a prize for killing someone by what would normally be considered an execution

please fix this!

also i have been downed and enemies will start to interrogate me, and even when my teammates interrupt the interrogation, and i see the enemy die before the animation is complete, he still somehow ALWAYS gets the interrogation kill and point anyway.

and its not just lag, this can occur immediately after he starts the interrogation, or half way through

Message 1 of 22 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Re: MAJOR BUG: Regular Executions counting as Interrogations

Sep 12, 2013

has anyone else had this problem?

i have been shot and downed, and then had my life slowly go down and died, and even then the person that shot me from 100ft and never gone anywhere near me was given an interrogation kill and point for his team

this is unfair and makes no sense.

i am never given an interrogation kill or point unless i go up and perform the required special execution kill for the interrogation.

Message 2 of 22 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I don't think they're given a point. All deaths in Interrogation mode show up as interrogations.

"You've been interrogated by xX_L33t_sNiPeR_Xx" even after they've got all their interrogations.
Message 3 of 22 (335 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Sep 12, 2013

well even if that is true, which it isnt because i have gotten 'execution' kills during interrogation matches,

whenever this happens, and the person is given an interrogation kill for a regular execution kill,

his team is ALSO given an interrogation point

and i have confirmed this on several instances where i was the first in the match to die and they were given an immediate interrogation point, and i was the only person to die, or even shot

so it is definitely a glitch in the mechanics for the new game mode

Message 4 of 22 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 12, 2013
Well it's just you then buddy because I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot more said about it if it was a widespread issue.

I suggest testing it some more.
Message 5 of 22 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Sep 12, 2013
From what I remember (I could be wrong) any executions before the 5 "official" interrogations are obtained are labelled as interrogations, even when it doesn't count towards the scoreboard.
Message 6 of 22 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

ok but im saying that even when i am SHOT, not actually interrogated,

and i stated above, i have been shot from 100ft and died while down simply of running out of health while down, the other team got an interrogation point for that.

and when im shot, or even one time i was blown up, they got a point toward their interrogations.

i die, i hear the reward sound, i see their team immediately gets the point.

it's bs

this makes no sense but its true,

its happened so many times that when it happens too many times in a round ill simply quit the game out of frustration that such a huge glitch occurs and screws my team

Message 7 of 22 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

It doesn't work that way. The only way to get an interrogation point is by actually performing an interrogation. Before you get the 5 official interrogations, the execution message will always say "interrogated by" even if it wasn't an actual interrogation, but that doesn't ever count as an interrogation for a team. If it did people would have been raging about it since release.

Just look at my signature, you can't get interrogated by a nail bomb lol, but the execution message still said that.

Message 8 of 22 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Sep 12, 2013
Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming, dh0r!
Message 9 of 22 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14387 posts

Sep 12, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

It doesn't work that way. The only way to get an interrogation point is by actually performing an interrogation. Before you get the 5 official interrogations, the execution message will always say "interrogated by" even if it wasn't an actual interrogation, but that doesn't ever count as an interrogation for a team. If it did people would have been raging about it since release.

Just look at my signature, you can't get interrogated by a nail bomb lol, but the execution message still said that.

That should also be in the tips.

"Remember, a nail bomb cannot speak, so it cannot interrogate"

Message 10 of 22 (277 Views)