Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Re: MP Freeze/Crash Report

Mar 22, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
^Well, ever since I got them, not a single console freeze or black screen.

Interesting. I didn't know that it was networking related. I thought my console crashed because the CPU was overtaxed. I wonder what ndi-edaly has to say about this issue...

Anyway, thanks for the advice!

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 191 of 269 (318 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 23, 2014

1. Supply Raid (party) within 2 minutes i had the connection plug flashing on my screen and  i am frozen, can't do anything but watch myself get killed until match is over or i leave. My bluetooth is also choppy when this is occuring.

2. It  was a party with another friend of mine.

3. All the maps cause this connection plug freeze for me.

4. No

5. Yes, 3 others in party and i was not the leader.

6. Had  no issues until Thursday March 20th 2014, Since then i have not been able to play at all becuase of the connection plug freeze.

7. Supply Raid

8. 250gb  CECH-4201B

9. USA 1, BCUS 3000083

10. Wifi and system is stating 100% signal strength.

Message 192 of 269 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Note: Everything was working just fine until last week. I cannot say if my problems started at the same time as the introduction of v.1.06.127 or later.

1. What were you doing when the freeze/crash occurred (loading into a match or specific action in game)?

Trying to load into a game. Before that, the audio dies as soon as entering my clan page, and my emblem doesn't even fully load (only one layer out of the 3 in use). Upon finding a game, I cannot  vote for the next map (both pictures as blacked out, although I see the 'check marks' representing aother people's votes). Then, after choosing my loadout and one-use boosters, I get to the loading screens, but only the tips appear, on a black background.

2. What playlist were you in or loading into?

Supply Raid (the top one)

3. What map were you in or loading into?

Any map.

4. Did you late join the match or not?

No,

5. Were you in a party? If so, how many people in the party and were you the party lead or not?

No.

6. How long were you playing MP before you crashed or about how many matches did you play?

First match. I have not been able to play an online match since April 7th.

7. What playlist and game did you play just before the crash?

Was not able to play before the crash. The crash happens whenever I try to load a game. In the days prior, I was playing mostly Supply Raid.

8. What’s the model of your PS3?

Slim 160 GB, 4 years old. All my other games work fine, even online.

9. What region are you playing the game in? Please list the BLUS number on the spine of your disc case if possible.

Region 1 (Canada)

10. Are you playing over WiFi or hard-wired connection?

WIFI, with a 'hard' (i.e., manual) IP address. I switched to an Automatic IP address, but no dice. Have not tried with a wired connection (my setup makes it difficult to do so).

Thanks in advance for looking into the issue.

Message 193 of 269 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 15, 2014
1. Just randomly playing. It happened multiple times, I don't think what I was doing mattered.
2. I was loading into Supply Raid (No parties).
3. I was playing in The Dam.
4. No, I did not late join the match. I was there from the start.
5. I was not in a party.
6. This was the first match I had played.
7. Before the crash, I had played two matches in The Dam, on Supply Raid (No parties).
8. My PS3 is fat.
9. Not possible to say that information.
10. I am playing through Wi-Fi.
Message 194 of 269 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2014

University MP level will not load for me, once the level is selected the background music will stop or the pictures that give you tips will not show, also if i quit that level my system will reboot, this only happens with the university level

supply raid no parties, and supply raid

PS3 slim 160gb

wifi connected

doesn't matter if I join late or not

I was able to play this level right up till the new masks/hats loadout came out

BCUS 98174

region 1 Canada

I use to be able to play this level, also it happened with the Dam level and Lakeside but both those levels can back, also I only have 3 custom loadout option on my screen when you go to pick your load out for the level I get custom loadout 1, 2, and 4 3 seems to have dissappeared.

Message 195 of 269 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 9, 2014

1. What were you doing when the freeze/crash occurred (loading into a match or specific action in game)?

Doesn't matter what i seem to do i always seem to freeze for several seconds on all the maps (New and Old). Always get the connection logo appear in the middle of my screen and have only had these issues since the update 1.06.

2. What playlist were you in or loading into?

Supply Raid

3. What map were you in or loading into?

All maps i have a problem with. My character constantly freezes up no matter what map i play on. Never happened before update 1.06.

4. Did you late join the match or not?

Joined from the start of the match

5. Were you in a party? If so, how many people in the party and were you the party lead or not?

Always in a part, mostly a party of 4. 

6. How long were you playing MP before you crashed or about how many matches did you play?

From the first match i start to freeze up. I crash out of games every now and then but the freezing annoys me more than dropping out of matches.

7. What playlist and game did you play just before the crash?

I only really play Supply Raid but can't say which maps i crash out of mostly. I freeze up all the time no matter what the map.

8. What’s the model of your PS3?

Slim

9. What region are you playing the game in? Please list the BLUS number on the spine of your disc case if possible.

Europe but i play with a lot of Americans as thats where a lot of my friends play.

10. Are you playing over WiFi or hard-wired connection?

Wired

As said before these problems only seem to start happening since patch 1.06. Before that i could play with my friends from America wired or wireless and not have any issues what so ever. But since that patch the game has just become unbearable. I freeze up all the time and the lag is so bad. Will there be a future patch to fix the obvious connection problems that so many people are having now with this game, if not i do hope the PS4 version won't run as bad as this one does now. I don't know what you've done to this mulit player but it needs fixing.  

Message 196 of 269 (122 Views)
Naughty Host
9059 posts

May 9, 2014
^Post a speedtest.

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 197 of 269 (119 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 10, 2014

"As said before these problems only seem to start happening since patch 1.06." I agree.

Message 198 of 269 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

I switched to wired connection too, but freezes still happen occasionally. "Restore File System" and "Rebulid Database"  afterwards making freezes go away for a while.

Also I'm "Restoring Default System Settings" after each PS3 update (firmware).

Message 199 of 269 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 14, 2014
OMG

4 mins left on Supplies, Subrubs and started the match.

I never use to have all of these freezes, what's up with that?

3rd or 4th match in and it was close games... Ggggrrr

Message 200 of 269 (201 Views)
0 Likes