First Son
6 posts

Re: MP Freeze/Crash Report

Jan 15, 2014

1. What were you doing when the freeze/crash occurred (loading into a match or specific action in game)?

Walking away from supply box

2. What playlist were you in or loading into?

high school (no parties mode)

3. What map were you in or loading into?

high school (no parties mode)

4. Did you late join the match or not?

Yes late join

5. Were you in a party? If so, how many people in the party and were you the party lead or not?

Yes i think 4

6. How long were you playing MP before you crashed or about how many matches did you play?

1 MINUTE FIRST GAME

7. What playlist and game did you play just before the crash?

First game, just started ps3

8. What’s the model of your PS3?

slim 500gb

9. What region are you playing the game in? Please list the BLUS number on the spine of your disc case if possible.

US digital download

10. Are you playing over WiFi or hard-wired connection?

Wired

I just joined a late match and froze after getting to the first supply box. character couldn't move, buttons didnt work, had to get off my butt to press the power button to shut down ps3

Message 91 of 272 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2014

Message 92 of 272 (615 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 15, 2014

scootgar wrote:

bongaloman001 wrote:

and sometimes i only have time to play one game so i would like to relax and play one match but that doesn't even happen...so irritatted

He's got a great point, here.  Sometimes, you only have an hour spare, maybe you could squeeze in a couple games.  And there's always that fear, not of losing or having a bad game, but of taking forever to find one, and the conditions suck, not your teammates.

Yep i forgot to mention the time it takes to find a match in the first place....only to get frozen/disconnected once i found a match. Matchmaking takes a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG time.

Message 93 of 272 (608 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

Jan 15, 2014
Found a lobby where all but one had the week cycles complete. All 150+ This dude just planting bombs any chance he gets. Bought to blow up a bomb and I freeze T_T

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 94 of 272 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Jan 15, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

Hi TLOU MP Community!  We are trying to track down the reported freezes and crashes in multiplayer.  Your information could be a huge help to us tracking down these issues and improving everyone's online experience!  If you encounter a freeze or crash please post on this thread the following information.

1. What were you doing when the freeze/crash occurred (loading into a match or specific action in game)? I had just been downed by an Diablo and had crawled for about 1 second.

2. What playlist were you in or loading into? Supply Raid-DLC

3. What map were you in or loading into? Bus Depot

4. Did you late join the match or not? Did not late join

5. Were you in a party? If so, how many people in the party and were you the party lead or not? In a party of 3

6. How long were you playing MP before you crashed or about how many matches did you play? It was my third match of the night

7. What playlist and game did you play just before the crash? Supply Raid DLC

8. What’s the model of your PS3? 250GB Slim

9. What region are you playing the game in? Please list the BLUS number on the spine of your disc case if possible. BCUS-98174

10. Are you playing over WiFi or hard-wired connection? Hard Wired

Message 95 of 272 (582 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 15, 2014
Last night the game froze/system crashed during single player and today it did the same in 2 consecutive mp supply raid matches that I late joined about 5 minutes into each match.
Message 96 of 272 (571 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 15, 2014
Original ps3...over wifi...university and checkpoint
Message 97 of 272 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Jan 16, 2014

1. What were you doing when the freeze/crash occurred (loading into a match or specific action in game)?

Nothing, black screen freeze as i was loading into a game.

Interrogation DLC.

Hometown.

No.

5. Were you in a party? If so, how many people in the party and were you the party lead or not?

No.

6. How long were you playing MP before you crashed or about how many matches did you play?

Played 1 match prior to the freeze.

Interrogation DLC Bus Depot.

PS3 Phat 40go model.

9. What region are you playing the game in? Please list the BLUS number on the spine of your disc case if possible.

Europe, BCES 01585.

WiFi.

Message 98 of 272 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2014

Killed a player then moved forward a few steps and froze.

Interrogation DLC.

Hometown.

No late join.

Solo.

About 4 matches after the previous crash you can see just before this post. >_>

Interrogation Bus Depot.

40go Phat PS3

Europe, BCES 01585.

WiFi

Might as well edit this post instead of posting 3 reply in a row.

Headshoted a player, then froze.

Interrogation.

Bus Depot

Yes, late joined.

Solo.

1hour and a half with some pause time so about 5 matches.

Interrogation DLC Hometown.

40go Phat PS3.

Europe, BCES 01585.

WiFi

Seems i get the axe whenever i chain Hometown and Bus Depot ? Smiley Frustrated

Message 99 of 272 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Jan 17, 2014

1. What were you doing when the freeze/crash occurred (loading into a match or specific action in game)? Loading into suburbs map. (My friend's PS3 froze as well) Most of the freezes I've encountered is when the game tried to load up and I noticed there's a very long load time (more than 1 minute than the usual 30-40 seconds) the opposing team left or crash, but if it does load up, the whole opposing team's party PS3 crashes/freezes.

2. What playlist were you in or loading into? The playlist was DLC map, but that doesn't matter since it freezes/crashes on all playlist.

3. What map were you in or loading into? Suburbs gave me YLOD last night.

4. Did you late join the match or not? No, but when I do late join a game, most of the time the game is fine until my teammate or opposing team left and the game tries to balance it out by kicking the other team to keep the game even.

5. Were you in a party? If so, how many people in the party and were you the party lead or not? I was in a party with a single friend and he was party leader when I had my YLOD. I do notice that I've experienced more crashes and freezes with a party than playing solo because playing with no parties, less people tend to leave.

6. How long were you playing MP before you crashed or about how many matches did you play? I'm around week 350 and I never experienced any freezes or crashes until the DLC came out. 

7. What playlist and game did you play just before the crash? DLC playlist and hometown. Does this question really help?

8. What’s the model of your PS3? Fat 80GB PS3, CECHE01. (My friend's Slim PS3 freezes as well).

9. What region are you playing the game in? Please list the BLUS number on the spine of your disc case if possible. Region 1, United States.

10. Are you playing over WiFi or hard-wired connection? Hard-wired connection

The Last of Us is my favorite game, but I was very disappointed when one of the occuring freezes somehow gave my PS3 the Yellow Light of Death. There was only one time a game freezes on me, which was during a cutscene in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. My hard drive somehow got corrupted and I had to reformat it and decided to swap it out with a 1TB. Once I logged back into the PS3 and I checked my received inbox and I noticed the freezes was because of my TLoU friends who sent me a bunch of game invites during the cutscene.
The worst part of the hard drive issues is that even though I've got the survivor trophy from the single player, I have to beat the game 3 times again just to get my platinum trophy. (one on easy to unlock survivors, survivors and survivors new game plus) Smiley Sad

https://www.youtube.com/user/TommyLoveTV
Message 100 of 272 (519 Views)
0 Likes