First Son
1 posts

Re: MP Freezing Problem

Jun 18, 2013

I'm also experiencing this. It varies from 1-20+ seconds for me. Sometimes I can go entire rounds without having this problem but when it does happen, it happens aggressively. I have full control over the camera and I can view the scoreboard, but that's about it. I can't move, crouch or access my backpack. A lot of times this has resulted in me getting killed. This has to be a bug, not lag. Hopefully they fix this as soon as possible. :/

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 120 (749 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Il ne corrigerons rien , ce sont juste des arracheur de dent , il cour juste apres les sous , j'ai payer un collector mais pourquoi faire leur sisteme anti-triche n'est qu'une couverture seul les vrai tricheur peuve jouer , la preuve , tu peut mettre 10 balle sur un mettre il se relevera toujour que toi tu ten moche une , c'est seulement abuser naugthy Dog etait pour moi les meilleur mais je suis enormément déçu , il ne cherche que la tune il s'en foute des tricheur , il ne savent même pas répondre a leur mail alors vous savez .

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 120 (688 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

You're kidding right? Gloating about the money you obviou...

Jun 19, 2013

Adamzen wrote:

a 2mbit connection? LOL

the last of us is no game for poor ppl. if you don't have a 50mbit wired connection go home and play whatever it is the plebs nowadays fancies to entertain themselfes with.

You're kidding right? Gloating about the money you obviously have is no way to act if not. 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 120 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

I ran a speed test right after a match ended, and my ping...

Jun 19, 2013

Minic_ wrote:

I've got a **bleep** 2mbit/s internet connection, so I check my ping via " HLSW " every now and then. Usually it's a stable 50-60 ping to a CS server. If I start playing TLOU however, my whole internet connection starts to lag like hell, as seen in this screenshot: https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/853/uq3h.jpg ( red means 300ms+). It only happens after starting a map in MP, between rounds it gets a bit better, but when the next map starts it's gettin very high again. When the ping now reaches it's peak I'm pretty much frozen and can't move at all. So for me it's pretty much the game lagging itself making it almost unplayable in MP. :smileysad:

I ran a speed test right after a match ended, and my ping was past 1000. My internet wouldn't load a web page either. No joke. I can understand the freezes in this case as that is beyond lag. I don't know if it was because somebody else was that bad off, because I have neever gotten that high of ping, but it happens to me constantly with 70 ping regularly. Only other game I ever had an online problem with was PlayStation All Stars. All others work fine. Even Battlefield 3 with 23 other players running around.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 120 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Sa1nT_S0Ld1Er_ wrote:

Also do remember that when playing any MP game that uses a p2p connection, the maximum amount of data being uploaded & downloaded per hour does not even exceed 200 Mb.

So even a 2 Mbps connection is fine albiet the connection does not drop packets, which has got to do more with the infrastructure + architecture of the network, than with the amount of bandwidth present.

Here's an analogy to better understand what I am trying to explain here -
Even a 20 Feet WIDE road, which is well paved, does not Pitfalls is enough to travel distance safely and efficiently, however even a 2000feet WIDE road not well paved, full of Huge pitfalls, Blind turns & basically without proper infrastructure will not be the most safe & efficient.

On similar lines, those ISP who have not invested adequately in putting a proper infrastructure required according to the network at hand, will lead to packet loss even though they might be offering speeds of over 100Mbps.

So stop this TARZAN chest beating of having a 100 Mbps & 2000Gbps connections, doesn't prove SQUAT, and stop dissing on people who don't have the same so called "econmic status" as yours.

I have been wondering who my real life hero is. You're the person.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 120 (555 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Sa ne sert strictement a rien d'avoir une connexion a 200Mega et sa les jeux comme U3 et COD ne le pige en rien car se qu'il veuille c'est d ela tune , bref brider les co nnexion max a 20 Mega pour tout le monde et sa arrangerais tous , ou alors indiquer les sur votre que que vouys favoriser les cheateur au moins on comprendra qu'il ne faut pas lacher comme moi 150 euros dans un jeu en bois et en carton .

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 120 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15217 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Kakashi-Grey wrote:

Il ne corrigerons rien , ce sont juste des arracheur de dent , il cour juste apres les sous , j'ai payer un collector mais pourquoi faire leur sisteme anti-triche n'est qu'une couverture seul les vrai tricheur peuve jouer , la preuve , tu peut mettre 10 balle sur un mettre il se relevera toujour que toi tu ten moche une , c'est seulement abuser naugthy Dog etait pour moi les meilleur mais je suis enormément déçu , il ne cherche que la tune il s'en foute des tricheur , il ne savent même pas répondre a leur mail alors vous savez .

My favourite post here so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 120 (475 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 22, 2013

GET OUT THAT **bleep** **bleep** RIGHT NOW!!! **bleep** IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT KIND OF DEVS TO THIS? YOU BELONG TO MICROSOFT OR WHAT THE **bleep** IS THIS BUL**bleep**? there is **bleep** people who **bleep** live in **bleep** cities where the internet connection isnt more than 2 mb down and 256 kb up, i can **bleep** play any **bleep** else game normally cod bo 2, battlefield 3, gran turismo 5, and any else **bleep** multiplayer game normally without hearing people saying i jump around or spikes or lags or **bleep** you think our conex do.

"Our MP game institutes a fairly aggressive "anti-cheat" tech to prevent some nasty exploitation by those out there who just want to ruin everybody else's fun."

you **bleep** triying to not ruin some else game and you actually totally **bleep** around and ruining my game experience is **bleep** looking people run around you and come to you normally but then you cannot move or do anything else than stand by, GET OUT THIS **bleep** ANTICHEAT RIGHT NOW

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 120 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 22, 2013
is not about **bleep** money is about the city and neighborhood i live, and in the whole city is there just 2 or 3 streets where optic fiber arrive, and i live in south spain not **bleep** mountain in the deep of the jungle, so fix this **bleep** and get out that retarded agressive anticheat
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 120 (434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 26, 2013

it ain't a connection problem..MP of last of us is just f*cked up! because of that freezing i've lost all my clan!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 120 (370 Views)
0 Likes