Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
792 posts

Re: Make DOWNS your kills, not EXECUTIONS

Jun 26, 2013
Listen ur all forgoing supply raid is a DEATMATCH gametype and having to work for a down only to get it stolen pisses people off and since kdr is a part of the game people will care about it more than winning because winning isn't even tracked u fools
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 165 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16129 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Stop with the personal insults.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 165 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Jun 26, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

Bgartz29 wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

scootgar wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the system as is.

Downs, assists, exes, all are just fine. I'm currently playing a style where, from a support position, I put people down. Whoever executed them, who cares? Just looking to won the damned game...

What's the point of winning though? There is no win/loss stat tracker, and you get no bonus xp for winning and you nothing happens if you lose. Winning is rather pointless in this game. All that matters is if you meet the required parts per match. 

Are you f'ing kidding me? What's the point in winning? I never want you on my team in this game. Continue to worry only about yourself and stats and not about helping the team win. No point in arguing with you anymore since you obviously have a different mind set than me in this game.

Are you mentally challenged? Are you? I said there is no point in winning because there is no reward. I win all the time and I'm a team player. Shut your stupid mouth and don't address me again. I can only handle so much stupidity before I get annoyed. 

Winning is everything in competitive gaming, and believe me, I do it better than about anyone. I just want a reward for doing so. Maybe some bonus XP.

you do get bonus XP, if you count parts as XP I guess... but even then you unlock everything rather quickly... sorry you don't get a cookie everytime you win.

Hey now... that cookie idea is actually a good idea. 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 165 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Personally, I don't care about Kill/Death Ratio. I care about at least taking one of them out before I die. I hate when I die and I leave the team to go up against four.

I pretty much make sure one of them dies every single time now.

I also do not care if my team takes my executions, as long as I'm alive at the end of Survivor I'll be happy.
忍びの者
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 165 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Nd pretty much copied many aspects of this game from battlefield ( if you don't play BF3) then don't argue this.

The one thing they missed is DICE has it right, when you down some one you get the kill, but if they get revived they don't get the death.

Pretty much makes everyone happy.

Exe's should just be for extra points.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 165 (182 Views)
Wastelander
792 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Exactly^
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 165 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Yep.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 165 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9880 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Oh no, my executions have been stolen! *cue the Drake KDR picture from the UC3 forums*

Dude, you want to know why I rush to get executions? Parts. Screw kills. I do no matter what to get parts.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 165 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 26, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

Does anyone else find it insane that Executions are what count towards your kills in this game, and not the initial Down? Everytime you take down an enemy and a teammate takes the execution, they are getting the kill, not you. Who came up with this idea? I get it, you have to finish off the guy in order to get the kill. What this does though is makes the initial down pointless to whoever does it, because the execution is what matters. What sucks is most teammates will jack your execution before you even get a chance to finish the guy off. Why isn't the DOWN counted as your kill, seeing as you are the one who took down the enemy? I just find it ridiculous honestly. What's the point of even having DOWN as a statistic on the gameboard, if it has no meaning?

Who else thinks they should change this?

EDIT:  This is what I've been trying to say for the past 6 pages - Downs only count once the enemy has been taken out entirely. Even if a teammate finishes them off with an execution, you get the kill for it since you're the one who downed him. The teammate just gets XP for the down.

Maybe now you guys can understand. There is some bone-headed people on this forum. I feel like I'm trying to talk to apes. 

Downs aren't kills, and they shouldn't be counted as kills because the player can still move around and get revived. Sounds like you're just crying because you're KDR isn't looking good.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 165 (161 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9880 posts

Jun 26, 2013
It's like declaring people who beg for mercy in the SP dead because they're not shooting at you anymore.

They still got a chance to shoot you.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 165 (151 Views)
0 Likes