Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Re: Make DOWNS your kills, not EXECUTIONS

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Calling everyone you disagree with a moron, an idiot, or someone who doesn't use a brain is not going to get you very far in this discussion. 

Stop being such a stats freak and play for fun. Last night I was putting in my worst performance into the MP that I've ever done, and most of my executions were getting stolen. Didn't care, because this is a team-based game. I couldn't give a rat's behind about what my K/D is looking like right now. If I had to guess, I'd say judging from how well I do in most games it's probably a little higher than the average player's, even after a dozen awful matches from last night. Go back to CoD if you care more about personal scores and statistics than you do about teamwork.

And honestly, kill-stealing is in every single MP game, and we can't really b*tch about it because we all do it at some point. Just ask that Lowestdepths666 guy from YouTube.

Message 161 of 165 (486 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jun 27, 2013

One major reason that leans me to agreeing with the OP is that when you take someone down, your teammate will end up taking the execution for themselves.

Message 162 of 165 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Seeing as how if you down someone, and if your teammate executes them, then both you get supplies and ammo. So that works well for the whole team. But yes, downs should count as kills.

Message 163 of 165 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jun 27, 2013
I play Gears of War, so this concept isn't new to me. Gears 3 does the same thing. I personally don't mind it. You don't have to do the special execution, you could just keep shooting to finally kill them.
Message 164 of 165 (360 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5025 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Hi all,

Some off-topic posts have been removed from the thread.  Please keep conversations here on-topic and polite.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 165 of 165 (154 Views)
0 Likes