Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: Make DOWNS your kills, not EXECUTIONS

Jun 26, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

scootgar wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the system as is.

Downs, assists, exes, all are just fine. I'm currently playing a style where, from a support position, I put people down. Whoever executed them, who cares? Just looking to won the damned game...

What's the point of winning though? There is no win/loss stat tracker, and you get no bonus xp for winning and you nothing happens if you lose. Winning is rather pointless in this game. All that matters is if you meet the required parts per match. 

Yeah it's weird. They mostly did a reall great job of making this game team-oriented, but have the stats track all the individual efforts rather than the team efforts.

Message 61 of 165 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jun 26, 2013

lol who cares?

Message 62 of 165 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

lol who cares?

People who are actually good and can down the enemies, rather than having their teammates jack their executions. 

Message 63 of 165 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6302 posts

Jun 26, 2013

you do get bonus parts for winning.

photo Sniper.png
Message 64 of 165 (110 Views)
Big Daddy
16348 posts

Jun 26, 2013
No point to winning? My golly, that's just plain unAmerican.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 65 of 165 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jun 26, 2013

All your threads lead me to believe your a stat wh*re. Honestly this isn't a game about stats, its a game about team-work. If I down someone and then my buddy executes who cares? 1 less enemy to deal with and then we both get points for taking him out.

Please take your CoD mentality elsewhere

Message 66 of 165 (103 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jun 26, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Downs, assists, exes, all are just fine. I'm currently playing a style where, from a support position, I put people down. Whoever executed them, who cares? Just looking to won the damned game...

What's the point of winning though? There is no win/loss stat tracker, and you get no bonus xp for winning and you nothing happens if you lose. Winning is rather pointless in this game. All that matters is if you meet the required parts per match. 

Are you f'ing kidding me? What's the point in winning? I never want you on my team in this game. Continue to worry only about yourself and stats and not about helping the team win. No point in arguing with you anymore since you obviously have a different mind set than me in this game.

Message 67 of 165 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jun 26, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

All your threads lead me to believe your a stat wh*re. Honestly this isn't a game about stats, its a game about team-work. If I down someone and then my buddy executes who cares? 1 less enemy to deal with and then we both get points for taking him out.

Please take your CoD mentality elsewhere

...or maybe I like the fact that my stats are being tracked legitimately? The whole k/d stat wh0re thing is getting super annoying. Ugh. 

Message 68 of 165 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Bgartz29 wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Are you f'ing kidding me? What's the point in winning? I never want you on my team in this game. Continue to worry only about yourself and stats and not about helping the team win. No point in arguing with you anymore since you obviously have a different mind set than me in this game.

Are you mentally challenged? Are you? I said there is no point in winning because there is no reward. I win all the time and I'm a team player. Shut your stupid mouth and don't address me again. I can only handle so much stupidity before I get annoyed. 

Winning is everything in competitive gaming, and believe me, I do it better than about anyone. I just want a reward for doing so. Maybe some bonus XP.

Message 69 of 165 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6302 posts

Jun 26, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

Bgartz29 wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Are you mentally challenged? Are you? I said there is no point in winning because there is no reward. I win all the time and I'm a team player. Shut your stupid mouth and don't address me again. I can only handle so much stupidity before I get annoyed. 

Winning is everything in competitive gaming, and believe me, I do it better than about anyone. I just want a reward for doing so. Maybe some bonus XP.

you do get bonus XP, if you count parts as XP I guess... but even then you unlock everything rather quickly... sorry you don't get a cookie everytime you win.

photo Sniper.png
Message 70 of 165 (87 Views)
0 Likes