David's dudes are the hunters. -> NOT
I don't understand the marauder attack really, I think it's people passing through or something and you "got to convince them to join" or something like that.
Remember how Henry said Hunters don't keep children around, survival of the fittest? David had families to take care of and the women talked about taking care of the children while the men search and try to kill infected Elli.
There where also bandits attacking Tommy's crew and some where using the soldiers helmet and looked like they got pretty old so maybe they where ex soldiers from back then and abandoned quarantine zones. -> That could be the marauders.
In summary, there are 6 groups:
- Hunters (Defending there territories)
- Fireflies (Searching for a vaccine, not really a cure like in MP stated)
- Bandits, Marauders (Attacking other groups for there loot, "nomadic people" who don't have there own territory)
- David's group (a "evil cannibal" version of Tommy's group of families, trying to kill others like Joel to eat them compared to the hunters who only do it for there loot)
- Tommy's group (A actually civilized group of families living on there own, even farming and producing there own food?)
- Soldiers (Protecting the last? quarantine zone in Boston)
They could also do more game modes based on that.
Soldiers: Infected horde mode, protecting the zone.
Bandits, Marauders: Plunder, Capture the "Supply box, loot, etc.
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------