Jul 06 2013
By: BortLicensePlate Uncharted Territory 1396 posts
Accepted Solution

Marauder attack?

4 replies 634 views Edited Jul 6, 2013

It's not a firefly attack, it's not a hunter attack, so this objective is to fight off the David's cannibal dudes? What's a marauder in the multiplayer game?

Message 1 of 5 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6888 posts

Re: Marauder attack?

Jul 6, 2013

David's dudes are the hunters.

I don't understand the marauder attack really, I think it's people passing through or something and you "got to convince them to join" or something like that.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 2 of 5 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Jul 6, 2013

So hunters are the ones from the city and from the lakeside, they are very far apart, do they have a large network?

Message 3 of 5 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Why do they attack? I don't know. How does the positrack on a Plymouth work? Nobody knows, it just does. FACT.
Message 4 of 5 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

David's dudes are the hunters. -> NOT

I don't understand the marauder attack really, I think it's people passing through or something and you "got to convince them to join" or something like that.

Remember how Henry said Hunters don't keep children around, survival of the fittest? David had families to take care of and the women talked about taking care of the children while the men search and try to kill infected Elli.

There where also bandits attacking Tommy's crew and some where using the soldiers helmet and looked like they got pretty old so maybe they where ex soldiers from back then and abandoned quarantine zones. -> That could be the marauders.

In summary, there are 6 groups:

1. Hunters (Defending there territories)
  2. Fireflies (Searching for a vaccine, not really a cure like in MP stated)
  3. Bandits, Marauders (Attacking other groups for there loot, "nomadic people" who don't have there own territory)
  4. David's group (a "evil cannibal" version of Tommy's group of families, trying to kill others like Joel to eat them compared to the hunters who only do it for there loot)
  5. Tommy's group (A actually civilized group of families living on there own, even farming and producing there own food?)
  6. Soldiers (Protecting the last? quarantine zone in Boston)

They could also do more game modes based on that.

Soldiers: Infected horde mode, protecting the zone.

Bandits, Marauders: Plunder, Capture the "Supply box, loot, etc.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 5 of 5 (590 Views)