Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 12 2013
By: memphis_saltydog Lombax Warrior 121 posts

Matchmaking and the box

2 replies 86 views Edited Sep 12, 2013
I'll keep making this thread, until you respond or do something.... 9/10 games you match me with people who go negative when I play no parties. Fix your **bleep** **bleep**.
You make brawler worthless to anyone using it when you won't give them binding until they don't have a club, yet whole opponent team has spiked clubs the whole match... Fix your **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Matchmaking and the box

Sep 13, 2013
Been unable to craft modded 2x4 in last seven games. Game won't give me binding unless I don't have a club in my hand...
Used to be able to craft modded 2x4, shiv, and smoke in first two boxes, lately all I can craft from first two is one bomb... Fix your **bleep** ND
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: Matchmaking and the box

Sep 13, 2013
This game is centered around improvising with what you have. You cant expect to always find a 2x4 and binding. Use whats given to you. Craft and shiv and put those smoke bombs to good use.

If you have a 2x4 but cant mod it, use it to beat enemies down. With the health leech the non-mod 2x4 is excellent.

Make a secondary loadout with machete and brawler 2. Use it in late game when all 2x4's have been exhausted

What im saying is brawler 2 is working just fine. It is amazing in so many ways, especially when you shoot enemy once and beat him down as a finish.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes