Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Matchmaking is a joke

Sep 12, 2013
Bad matchmaking tiger bad lag?? I don't think that's the issue ryoku. Once the lobby has already been set for ping based matches, it shouldn't effect who in the lobby is on their team... It's just silly match making by ND currently at level 170, and consistently get stuck with 3 noobs against 4 level 50s and higher.
They should divide teams by other stats after ping, like kDR
Message 11 of 24 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

I feel like the other team gets stacked against you when the fireflies/hunters attack. I really do feel like that's programmed in. I've played 180+ weeks and this is the feeling I get every time I hit a firefly/hunter attack.

The main problem I see are noob hunters. It happens in both playlists where people with a higher rank will quit if they see high levels in the lobby. Nothing ND can do about that.

Message 12 of 24 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 12, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

I feel like the other team gets stacked against you when the fireflies/hunters attack. I really do feel like that's programmed in. I've played 180+ weeks and this is the feeling I get every time I hit a firefly/hunter attack.

Incidentally I found this awesome tin foil hat that I think would fit your perfectly.

Message 13 of 24 (200 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Honestly if you play with good people and work as a squad it doesn't matter who you end up playing. Stop relying on ND to partner you up with good people and just make some friends to play TLoU with. It really isn't that hard.

If you decide to go in a game completely by yourself, just go in with the expectation your going to get your @ss kicked.

That said sometimes me and my buddies will go in a game vs a bunch of low level players and just get demolished. After stomping newb team after newb team, you just kind of get cocky sometimes. Teamwork gets thrown out the window and everyone just tries and do their best Rambo impersonation. Smart low-level players take advantage of this and actually do good. 

And just for the record not every low-level player is garbage either, many of them are quite good. Vice-versa many high-level players are terrible as well.

Message 14 of 24 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

Sep 12, 2013
You lost to a team with highest level 16! OMG ur such a n00b **bleep**it!

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 15 of 24 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Sep 12, 2013

davel_86 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Incidentally I found this awesome tin foil hat that I think would fit your perfectly.

Just said it was how I feel and even though it may be a coincidence. But kudo's by Brokeback Bio probably means you're headed in the wrong direction.

Message 16 of 24 (185 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 12, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

davel_86 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Just said it was how I feel and even though it may be a coincidence. But kudo's by Brokeback Bio probably means you're headed in the wrong direction.

I don't know what that means. So thank you?

Message 17 of 24 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Sep 12, 2013

VironZZ wrote:
I might make a new account to play against higher levels

If I wasn't so busy I'd join you Smiley Sad

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 18 of 24 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Sep 12, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Honestly if you play with good people and work as a squad it doesn't matter who you end up playing. Stop relying on ND to partner you up with good people and just make some friends to play TLoU with. It really isn't that hard.

This is the whole point!

Sometimes I'm alone so I should at least be able to rely on the fact that the teams should be somewhat balanced when I'm searching for no parties...

Exactly because you need good teamplay it's mandatory that you don't end up with total losers who don't get the basics.

Message 19 of 24 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 12, 2013

GAME IS A JOKE!!!

The hit detection on this game is laughable.

Also the lagg is funny, and the balancing lol.

Naughty dog can not make MP games.

All I do is quit games that are laggy or if you shot someone like 9 times after hitting them with a bomb or molokov!

Message 20 of 24 (121 Views)
0 Likes