Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
865 posts

Re: Matchmaking is a joke

Sep 13, 2013
I like it the way it is. It gives me a challenge.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 21 of 24 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Sep 13, 2013
I agree. Haven't played a game in two weeks with even decently matched teams. Single digit teammates every time and I'm a level 170... This is in both party and no parties mode. I love this game but with the terrible matchmaking, team balancing, and the pity part welfare system, it's just not fun anymore. I end up on teams with multiple brand new players who are rushing around looking to steak kills. I end up with double digit downs, a handful of kills, and we lose.

On a related topic, the balancing also is giving poor players and teams all the parts and weapons still. I felt like pity parts were solved, but now it's more unbalanced and ridiculous than ever. My brother and I play together. Get two brand new players. Get a lead. The other team comes right back to us with 7 molotovs. Happened TWICE tonight alone. Two different games and groups. We are running crafter 3 and explosion 2 to counter it, but are only managing 1 Molotov combined? And they get melee weapons too. It's no longer about guns and strategy. It's who sucks the most. Get them some help. See what happens. I don't think naughty dog thought this out. These suck **bleep** are only playing this until November, don't cater to their sucking, they'll be on Call of Duty soon and I'll be done with it too because its just not a fun experience anymore. Why have to struggle and be frustrated while playing TERRIBLE and STUPID people?

Sad to say I'm trading for GTA if its not better by Tuesday.
Message 22 of 24 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Sep 13, 2013
This game has become about as used up as 60 year old woman who has been hooking since she was 15. I mean the really used up type where you could drive a Mac truck between her legs no problem. Same old maps, same old problems, same user complaints since day one.
Sadly just from this forum, I've come to learn that ND's other games all shared the same problems and annoyances that never got fixed. What a terrible company. Take the $60 I paid and shove it up ur **bleep**. Spawns, matchmaking, glitches, hacks, ALL sorts of inconsistencies attributed to lag (sure every MP has lag, but ur games have a special kind of annoying lag ND). I won't even begin to name the long distinguished list of lag related issues I've experienced first hand and read about.
This game is like a big terd I would drop, proud of and admire for a couple seconds, then flush it down the toilet, after all at the end of the day it's just a piece of crap.
Message 23 of 24 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Mar 4, 2014

bumping for ND.

Message 24 of 24 (31 Views)
0 Likes