Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Re: Maximum loadout points?

Aug 26, 2013
Like everyone else has already said, 13 is the maximum.  IMO, it's kindof strange that you build a loadout when you start the game, and then as you unlock higher tiers of your boosters you have to cut out parts of your loadout in order to make room for them.  I understand that it's to keep people from gaining too big of an advantage against newer players, but ratio of points required for higher tiers vs. the ratio of extra points you unlock strikes me as a bit odd.
Message 11 of 20 (2,462 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:
Like everyone else has already said, 13 is the maximum.  IMO, it's kindof strange that you build a loadout when you start the game, and then as you unlock higher tiers of your boosters you have to cut out parts of your loadout in order to make room for them.  I understand that it's to keep people from gaining too big of an advantage against newer players, but ratio of points required for higher tiers vs. the ratio of extra points you unlock strikes me as a bit odd.

So that the difference between level 1 to a level 100 is not unbalanced. Although one can argue by being familiar with the maps and things like that can make a level 100 a better player. That's when teamwork comes in as very important.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 12 of 20 (2,460 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

So that the difference between level 1 to a level 100 is not unbalanced. Although one can argue by being familiar with the maps and things like that can make a level 100 a better player. That's when teamwork comes in as very important.

Yeah, I get that.  I even included it in my post.  It just kindof seems...counterintuitive?  Like, "Oh hey nice, you've got XXXX career supplies, you unlock this new thing!  Except...you can't use it with the loadout you have now.  Gotta cut something sorry."

Then on top of the loadout point limit you can only use 4 booster slots, so it's not like you can throw on a ton of lose cost boosters either.

Message 13 of 20 (2,458 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 19, 2013

I dunno about anyone else but I have 14 loadout points and I didn't pre order. I'm level 25 and have over 11000 supplies.

PSN: NEVERBACKOWN

Message 14 of 20 (2,365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Take picture of your 14 points and put it up here. Until then, I don't believe you.
Message 15 of 20 (2,332 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 20, 2013

A_specscubed wrote:

I dunno about anyone else but I have 14 loadout points and I didn't pre order. I'm level 25 and have over 11000 supplies.

PSN: NEVERBACKOWN

I smell something...............

Message 16 of 20 (2,304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

ade0410 wrote:

...sorry.

Message 17 of 20 (2,294 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Bruttus wrote:

ade0410 wrote:

...sorry.

LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 18 of 20 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 15, 2014

I have 23,000. *insert  vicious smile*

Message 19 of 20 (1,033 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Dec 15, 2014
Are you **bleep** serious?
You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 20 of 20 (1,007 Views)
0 Likes