Fender Bender
3149 posts

Re: Melee only interrogation - Machete "owns" flamethrower/shotty

Dec 6, 2013

^DO NOT make the FT 3 loadout points it is not as good as SG nor el diablo leave as is.

Message 31 of 48 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

Always love the skeeelz come backs

I got news for you.......what you deem skill full others will deem noobish.

Who really cares? Are you gonna put I got skeelz wit dat hunting rifle on your resume. No.

In the end its what you get out of it.
I use the sar, brawler, exe3 camp boxes, smoke shiv, camp a box with a Ft, use strategist to see through walls.
I really absolutely do NOT care what any one thinks is skeelz while I'm having a good time.
Next game you buy do you really think any one cares you had skeelz in tlou....no.

I'm sorry I lose my %@# when I hear the skillz arguement.

Especially when that person is a youtuber who wants you to subscribe to their watch me stomp new players videos that lacks any real sustance.

I do commend the op for at least doing a video that isnt the same lame look at my score video though.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 32 of 48 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3149 posts

Dec 6, 2013

smugglin yoyos wrote: Always love the skeeelz come backs

Who really cares? Are you gonna put I got skeelz wit dat hunting rifle on your resume. No. In the end its what you get out of it.

I use the sar, brawler, exe3 camp boxes, smoke shiv, camp a box with a Ft, use strategist to see through walls.

I really absolutely do NOT care what any one thinks is skeelz while I'm having a good time.

Next game you buy do you reallyvthink any one cares you had skeelz in tlou....no.

Agreed it's a video game I play to have fun mostly coupled with winning. Your gameplay sounds annoying!! Would like to run into you just to see. 

Disagree with your resume reference though, my dance shiv and bow headshots are both going in it.

Message 33 of 48 (138 Views)
Wastelander
464 posts

Dec 6, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

^DO NOT make the FT 3 loadout points it is not as good as SG nor el diablo leave as is.

But is is. I would say its better than el diablo. Its ammo cost is cheaper too. You get 30 fuel compared to shotgun 2 shots. Also I have seen a lot of times shotgun miss, but with 30 fuel you can down more than 2 people for sure, or burn them simultaneously. As for shotgun 2 shots are good but against armour, its 2 shots for one down, while flamethrower just blows through armour. Also FLT doesnt down, it executes right away.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 34 of 48 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Dec 6, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

smugglin yoyos wrote: Always love the skeeelz come backs

Who really cares? Are you gonna put I got skeelz wit dat hunting rifle on your resume. No. In the end its what you get out of it.

Next game you buy do you reallyvthink any one cares you had skeelz in tlou....no.

Agreed it's a video game I play to have fun mostly coupled with winning. Your gameplay sounds annoying!! Would like to run into you just to see. 

Disagree with your resume reference though, my dance shiv and bow headshots are both going in it.

I play like a total dbag, I guess I enjoy being the villian that those PROS talk about.

Truth is I much rather have team mates that get the job done instead of team mate that believe they need to have some code of conduct that may even cost us the match.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 35 of 48 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10734 posts

Dec 6, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

I don't know. I got burned pretty bad by you yesterday. Smiley Wink

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 36 of 48 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Dec 6, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:

Always love the skeeelz come backs

Who really cares? Are you gonna put I got skeelz wit dat hunting rifle on your resume. No.

In the end its what you get out of it.
Next game you buy do you really think any one cares you had skeelz in tlou....no.

I'm sorry I lose my %@# when I hear the skillz arguement.

Especially when that person is a youtuber who wants you to subscribe to their watch me stomp new players videos that lacks any real sustance.

I do commend the op for at least doing a video that isnt the same lame look at my score video though.

See now i will tell you, the loadout you just described its an "easy win" loadout. I have used that loadout and I would use that loadout if I were against good players(put covert instead of stragegist). I used it against the few 400+ i ran into and you can even see it in the next video.

I use different loadouts because if I were to roll with that loadout it would be wins for the team 90% of the time. It wont even be a challenge. Then maybe once in ten lobbies a team will come that will actually be good as well and may beat us.

Game are not fun for me or lot of my friends when you are just curb stomping players and using the same loadout over and over again. I rather challenge myself, and have a challenging game than an easy one. hen you see a noob lobby, challenge yourself instead of oh look at me we won 20:00 or i went 28-0!!

Also its not fun for other players. Its called sportsmanship. All  this does is drive the newer players away from the game. Majority of the "loyal" fan base is gerenated when the game first comes out. This is because players have not yet found the "curb-stomping" loadouts, still learning, and its actually fun playing against different weapons, and different styles. Now its just shotgun/flamethrower loadout and exact same style.

Skills on a resume? No obviously not. But these are the same players that use sar/shotgun/flamethrower that will talk about being more skilled against players that dont use and trash talk (i have witnessed this). Then they will get curb stomped once those players switched to sar.

I deem these weapons to be skilled: MS, HR, Bow, Burst rifle, el diablo - please tell me how they are "noobish" compared to shotgun, flamethrower.

Also "stomp new players" - none of these players in the video were noobs (levels were 305, 232, 89, 63). They were all same old "oh look i can use shotgun or  flamethrower" and these are same players that will continue to use the same laodouts.

Go watch my last few videos or even over past two-three months there hasnt been a single noob lobby witrh level 0s, 5s or 10s or whatever.

I have never posted a watch me stomp video unless I was specifically describing how to use a weapon.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 37 of 48 (119 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6709 posts

Dec 6, 2013

I use what's fun for me and always try to win. I doubt there is a "win" loadout as competent playing together teamworking players will win quite often. This is seen much more so in parties obviously.

Feet
Message 38 of 48 (116 Views)
Wastelander
464 posts

Dec 6, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I use what's fun for me and always try to win. I doubt there is a "win" loadout as competent playing together teamworking players will win quite often. This is seen much more so in parties obviously.

I always find winning games that are challenging more fun. Also yea teamwork obviosuly makes a big difference. But if there were two teams that had same level of teamwork, then the team with sar/shotgun/flamethrowers will generally come out on top.

Message 39 of 48 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6709 posts

Dec 6, 2013

SAR is just a loadout weapon, who cares if they have it or not. and the shotgun and flamethrower both have limitting range to other purchaseables and most other loadout weapons, hence why, play to your weapons strengths and enemies weaknesses.

Feet
Message 40 of 48 (98 Views)