Jun 21 2013
By: Splatteregg Fender Bender 3659 posts

Missions are too hard!

11 replies 199 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

I can't do any of them! I need to down 4 people. I CAN'T!! I literally get no downs a match! If the missions were to do something different for a change I might be able to do it.

I just lost 60% of my "Clan", I feel like I am unrightfully punished just because I lack the skill ALL other players appear to have.

I am strangely enjoying the multiplayer as times, but being punished like this is just an extra push to turn me away from the multiplayer.

Message 1 of 12 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Missions are too hard!

Jun 21, 2013
So your complaining your bad?
Message 2 of 12 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Play "heal Your teammates" mission. Piece of cake.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 3 of 12 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jun 21, 2013

The missions aren't too hard... they encourage you to get better and promote active gameplay.

Message 4 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jun 21, 2013
None of you caught his sarcasm?
Message 5 of 12 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

I can't do any of them! I need to down 4 people. I CAN'T!! I literally get no downs a match! If the missions were to do something different for a change I might be able to do it.

I just lost 60% of my "Clan", I feel like I am unrightfully punished just because I lack the skill ALL other players appear to have.

I am strangely enjoying the multiplayer as times, but being punished like this is just an extra push to turn me away from the multiplayer.

You can't hit 4 downs within 3 games? Erm, I would seriously practice rather hard in private match with some buddies or anyone you can find. If you can't get downs/kills then you are literally a walking win for the other team. You'll just be losing your team tokens and putting nothing of value into the squad. I really don't mean that harshly but 4 downs within 3 games is nothing. It is not unrightfully being punished; you are being punished for, by your own admittance, lacking in skill. Online games require skill so you are of benefit to the team. So practice with some people.

One thing you could do is focus on a medic/revive role if you honestly can not get kills as already suggested, though I find it hard to believe you don't get lucky at least once. Ideally, as one of these roles you'd still get a few kills but at least if you are healing/reviving people you are doing something productive within the game and there is a challenge which rewards it.

To sum up, the challenges are there to force you to be a productive force because if you are not then you are diminishing the fun of the majority and the majority should take the spot light in online games when it comes to fun and fairness. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 12 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jun 21, 2013

RoyaIties wrote:
None of you caught his sarcasm?

Oh I caught it. I just didn't acknowledge it. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 12 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Mega8BitPanda wrote:

Splatteregg wrote:

You can't hit 4 downs within 3 games? Erm, I would seriously practice rather hard in private match with some buddies or anyone you can find. If you can't get downs/kills then you are literally a walking win for the other team. You'll just be losing your team tokens and putting nothing of value into the squad. I really don't mean that harshly but 4 downs within 3 games is nothing. It is not unrightfully being punished; you are being punished for, by your own admittance, lacking in skill. Online games require skill so you are of benefit to the team. So practice with some people.

One thing you could do is focus on a medic/revive role if you honestly can not get kills as already suggested, though I find it hard to believe you don't get lucky at least once. Ideally, as one of these roles you'd still get a few kills but at least if you are healing/reviving people you are doing something productive within the game and there is a challenge which rewards it.

To sum up, the challenges are there to force you to be a productive force because if you are not then you are diminishing the fun of the majority and the majority should take the spot light in online games when it comes to fun and fairness. 

The most downs I have got in a game is 3, but mostly my teammate steal the kill. Also I have no friends, so I can't practice in private matches. I DO revive, very often accualy.

I personally think this Clan thing should be a choice, I mean it's not easy to understand and it punishes rubbish players like me who TRY to do their best but just don't have the natural gift.

Message 8 of 12 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Successful troll.
Message 9 of 12 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jun 21, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
Successful troll.

Who? I hope you are not saying that to me.

Also, HURRAY!! I just had a game where I killed SIX people! SIX!! Killed them I did! Not just a down! I seem to be getting slightly better, always at the bottom though.

If anyone wants to play with me do add me, but remember I am rubbish. Also I have no mic.

Message 10 of 12 (137 Views)
0 Likes