May 09 2014
By: Futurawwnold Wastelander 700 posts

Mode that would include all maps

6 replies 173 views Edited May 9, 2014
Just wondering why isn't there a mode that includes all maps? Im guessing it's to keep from thinning out the pool too too much but as someone who has all the DLC maps I would really appreciate an option to include all maps with equal likelihood of being picked, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I'd like to be able to enjoy every map without having to switch around because I want to go to suburbs or switch again cuz I miss downtown or check point or whatever it may be, hopefully this can become reality in the future.
Message 1 of 7 (173 Views)
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Re: Mode that would include all maps

May 9, 2014
Im with you. I think it thins us out more the way it is now. Should be one pool for dlc and one for non dlc.
Message 2 of 7 (154 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

One of the big reasons I'm looking forward to the PS4 version tbh. I would've liked it if the DLC playlists included both map packs but they have to have separate playlists for those who only purchased one of the map packs.

I'd like it if after a couple weeks they significantly increased the chances of old maps showing up in DLC playlists. So it still prioritised new maps, but you also had a decent chance of an old map being one of the voting options. Then again that would make getting the new trophies even harder lol.

Message 3 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 10, 2014
I agree. It annoys me how I just get overload of dlc specific maps, barely getting maps from the other dlc or the original ones.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 4 of 7 (98 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

May 11, 2014
They should just combine DLC 1 maps with the first maps and DLC 2. Taking out DLC 1 map playlist.
Message 5 of 7 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9731 posts

May 11, 2014
^What about the people who only have DLC1?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 6 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2575 posts

May 11, 2014
^ Then those people vote for DLC 1 maps.

I see it like this: There are 3 maps to pick in the DLC playlist, 1 from DLC2, 1 from DLC1, and one from the normal maps. So people who have DLC 2 and not DLC 1 can vote for DLC2 and normal maps. This also gives a lot of variety. i really would like to see how the tryhards in DLC playlist play on Downtown, lol
Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes