Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5717 posts

Re: Molotov Festival, Good bye TLOU

Oct 29, 2013

people cried about molotovs before patch, people cry about molotovs after patch. Nothing changed.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 74 (236 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9958 posts

Oct 29, 2013
I thought the EE patch did something?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 74 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1686 posts

Oct 29, 2013

A crap player agreed. These people who say people cried before, about molotovs that's true but I didn't I did however oppose every single nerf because it becomes cyclical. Sanddude your opinion is in the minority this time more people notice an increase than not. For the reasons i've elaborated numerous times.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 74 (224 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5717 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Quite frankly, I don't think any change to anything changed anything. I still see mostly SAR/ burst with a good HR or bow user from time to time. As far as pistols go, I see majority revolvers with a 9mm/shorty sprinkled in.

As far as matches go, I still see the same amount of explosives and still see a couple players every now and then nursing their 2x4 for practically unlimited 1-hit melee downs. Which is why I personally, don't see why people are crying that the game is ruined and whatnot, if it were ruined because of this, then sorry to say then the game shoulda been ruined for you a long time ago.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 74 (221 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

I didn't cry before either INCAN. What has crying before about mollies got to do with the problem now anyway? As monkeys thread states ... Molotov nonsense now worse than ever ... We are claiming its worse than ever so previous molly rants dont do anything to that statement and I dont know why people think it does. You people keep changing arguments to try to win this debate. You people made a mistake when after the recent patch you celebrated that 2x4s are less now because at one stage you needed to say that 2x4s are worse than before to try to win the debate. Those people must of thought we would forget their previous statements but I didn't. Then someone on here tried to claim only four of us had this problem to try to make us look like we are in the minority. Monkeys thread titled ... Molotov nonsense now worse than ever ... has 12 kudos. 12 people who agree that the molly nonsense is the worst its ever been.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 74 (163 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

Those 12 are not even including the others that haven't kudoed monkeys thread but have been posting in the other molly threads that I bumped up to prove the claim of there only being four of us with the problem to be complete BS. Yes INCAN sand dude and co are in the minority and the BS they keep chatting makes them look worse each time but its entertaining watching them keep digging a hole for themselves.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 74 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1686 posts

Oct 29, 2013

I guess we can agree on one thing sanddude and that is that the game is NOT ruined. Albeit we see different things during games but aside from interrogation the game in my opinion was better and "more balanced" prior to the patch. However overall still a great game.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 74 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13263 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Quite frankly, I don't think any change to anything changed anything. I still see mostly SAR/ burst with a good HR or bow user from time to time. As far as pistols go, I see majority revolvers with a 9mm/shorty sprinkled in.

As far as matches go, I still see the same amount of explosives and still see a couple players every now and then nursing their 2x4 for practically unlimited 1-hit melee downs. Which is why I personally, don't see why people are crying that the game is ruined and whatnot, if it were ruined because of this, then sorry to say then the game shoulda been ruined for you a long time ago.

As far as I'm concerned, It's the principles of the efforts that were made to not have anything changed regardless of if it actually changed anything.

A majority wanted nothing changed, ND once again listened to a minority, a sprinkle of people and went in making changes that most people didn't want.

The only change they made that people legitimately wanted in a majority way was the explosive expert nerf. Even though I wouldn't call that a nerf, I'd call that ND fixing an error they made in the first place, I cannot think for a second it was ever intended to be like that.

Within the first week ND made a change that actually did break the game for a lot of people and continues to do so to this very day.

what was it? 1,00.65 or something? They patched in the ability to let laggers get advantages over fair players with proper internet capabilities...

I still don't understand why... I remember when I started out at MP's if you froze you had to buy a better connection or go to a server closer to you, okay second one isn't an option here but the first one still applies. It should apply anyway.. It's not my problem if someone's internet sucks and my experience should not be compromised because of it.

The exact same thing breaks both Uncharted games to this very day too.

Totally related too. I hate Molotovs. I don't mind dying from them. I do mind dying from them about 7 times in one match. The problem isn't the strength of them, it's that stupid awful welfare system. I wouldn't mind if I had them too, you know? that's fair, that's equality. Even though I'd still have a complaint that it's too many and is shifting the focus away from gunplay which to be honest.. Is pretty minimal after the first 3 minutes.

Sure the game isn't about guns, but at this rate you may aswell not even have guns after the third minute.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 74 (129 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5717 posts

Oct 29, 2013

I enjoy this game very much, and that is one key difference from how they handled UC3 with it's nerfs in that I can't play UC3 anymore without getting frustrated beyond belief and turning off the ps3 within a couple of matches. Which is why I'm ok with the changes made to this game at present.

I personally have not seen anything change from any changes made to the game, the only actual noticeable one I see is the flamethrower buff since before I used to never see it, and now I see it as often as other purchaseables. Am I claiming which side has more/less people? No, not really, Mostly everything I post on here from my opinions are based off my experiences with the game, and from what I've seen, I got killed by a molotov or 2 every match before the patch, and I do so after the patch.

What I support about these nerfs in TLOU is that they didn't sporadically change the way the game is played. I still see the same kind of players and different tactics being used across modes and maps.

Unlike UC3 where it went from a kal-7 fest to a FAL-SS party to a G-mal shindig and ending at a M9 extravaganza with little to no variety between players as far as loadouts and weapon choice left me to dislike the game greatly after spending so much time on it.

I'm still loving TLOU because the variety of all 4 of my current loadouts are still effective, each of them containing items that were nerfed/buffed throughout the small lifespan of the game and I am still able to have much fun playing this game alone, sadly got no friends lol.

The argument that nerfs leads to more nerfs is true, and if a nerf so happens to come out that destroys the fundamental structure of the game then I will be right there next to you on your side of the argument, but as far is it goes now, nothing major has changed to becoming useless or too good as a result of the minor tweaks that happened to everything in this game so far. I fear that ND will go to far with this game as well as it did with UC, but I'm not gonna get upset at some decent/unnoticeable tweaks to the game assuming that they are going to destroy the game in the process.

Call my a hypocrite as much as you want or that I'm 1 vs. 100, I still have the same mindset I had for this game on launch, my mind never changed about things and I still hate/love the same things about this game as I have in the past half year.

photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 74 (121 Views)
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Yonatan_Balas wrote:

Once upon a time ND released an awesome multiplayer with the release of TLOU.

You get one Molotov during a round and if your lucky u get 2!

But now?

I cannot bare this game anymore!

I just bought the new dlc it was a waste of my money!

Not because the maps sucks, this d@mn welfare system.

I die in one match 4-5 time from a Molotov.. 

Any mode any time. Maximum Molotov supply - 1 Per player that's Ideal!

Cut that **bleep** ND!!!

Edit: Profanity removed

I feel your frustrations man, i quit all the time if i continually die from that crap. Its toned down a  lot since i started using covert ops since they havent a clue were i am.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 74 (106 Views)