Message 61 of 74 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Re: Molotov Festival, Good bye TLOU

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

AK you misread my post. I said ... Ignoring these things does not suddenly mean they are not happening, it just means you are refusing to believe its happening BECAUSE ITS NOT HAPPENING TO YOU ... Im aware you have different experiences but you trying to make out its not happening to others because its not happening to you is silly. You are telling yourself that its not happening atall which is lying. Please read next time. Im glad you are happy about starting something lol if you enjoy trolling then good for you bro.

Message 62 of 74 (190 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 30, 2013
That's my own post, munnsy.

Anyway my point (proven!) is that people clearly had an agenda and were not looking at the problem rationally. Scootgar chief among them. Most competitive players would fall in line with how new sees the situation, and his own team would certainly not attack him or dismiss his views as the result of the placebo effect.
Message 63 of 74 (173 Views)
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Timewarner-Your list is accurate and you are correct there are many variables. However #2 on your list was "fixed" so the pity system is more prevalent and #6 was never a problem like it is now. 2 out of 7 is an almost 29% increase on your list. So in your astute observation how can the 1.05 patch not have increased molotovs and bombs?! 

Message 64 of 74 (152 Views)
Wastelander
689 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Bioshock wrote:
That's my own post, munnsy.

Anyway my point (proven!) is that people clearly had an agenda and were not looking at the problem rationally. Scootgar chief among them. Most competitive players would fall in line with how new sees the situation, and his own team would certainly not attack him or dismiss his views as the result of the placebo effect.

So you basically say that new's points aren't rational because other players agree with him?
Which also means that your subjectiveness is a clinical scale for everyone.

. .

Message 65 of 74 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6975 posts

Oct 30, 2013

The amount of craftables able to be made in each match is and was completely possible throughout the whole game regardless of patch. The crafting system is something ND didn't touch at all. The amount of molotovs or bombs you see were always possible, that is why I'm seeing the magical increase of them overnight as laughable.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 66 of 74 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Very ad hominem. Man, you guys insult each other cleanly.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 67 of 74 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6975 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I try to keep insults out of it, think i'm doing alright

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 68 of 74 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Sanddude agreed you do try not to insult. And you are 100% right with both your points you were always able to craft molotovs and bombs instead of a modded 2x4, and craftables haven't been touched dramatically. However the fact, that now your only option is to wait 3+ minutes to craft a 2x4 or craft explosives right away makes the game different. Therefore another option has been implemented to wait or not to wait . To use the nerfed brawler perk or not to. This is FACTUAL and this is why even if you don't agree with me Theoretically I can be correct in saying that explosives have increased in usage for these said reasons.

Message 69 of 74 (97 Views)
Sackboy
468 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

Haha, all I'm reading in this thread is arguing and complaining, but no one's really coming up with a great solution, what are you guys suggesting?  That they make the Crafting tape (which is used for making Modded 2x4s and Mollies) more rarer to appear than the rest of the crafting items from the supply boxes?

I don't have a problem with the mollies or the bombs, when I get killed by them, I blame myself for my own mistake and learn from it, maybe I stood in that spot for too long, maybe I shouldn't run into an area without using Listening mode first to scope it out.

edit: insults removed

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 70 of 74 (76 Views)
0 Likes