Fender Bender
3590 posts

Re: Molotov Festival, Good bye TLOU

Oct 30, 2013

Wow tavo what a disgusting analogy. I say unnerf brawler and or the 2x4 if not then quit the cyclical nerfing. I have already adapted, just can't let people say they don't see any change when I do and reason dictates 2 nerfs equal a change in gameplay, not even counting pity system which has been fixed to "balance" the game.

Message 71 of 74 (122 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I'll say this...I really do hate molotovs. I can usually avoid them and it's not the biggest problem in the world it's just sometimes annoying. I pretty much run with covert on every one of my loadouts to try to reduce the amount of molotovs thrown from opponents using listen mode. 

The thing that annoys me is when you and an opponent spot each other, both get behind cover, and the first thing the other guy does is throw a molotov. THAT IS SUCH A NOOB MOVE TO ME lol. It doesn't make me as mad anymore because I laugh and chalk it up as a noob move but it still sucks. 

I have a very stealthy yet aggressive play style so I don't spend much time crafting items at all these days. I mainly upgrade my weapons and buy armor and maybe shivs. They pretty much nerf your ability to craft items anyways when you're playing well but the rare occassions when I actually DO get a molotov I usually save it in case I run into multiple enemies and I'm on my own.

Message 72 of 74 (101 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I don't think you understood my post lordidude...

Message 73 of 74 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
468 posts

Oct 31, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Wow tavo what a disgusting analogy. I say unnerf brawler and or the 2x4 if not then quit the cyclical nerfing. I have already adapted, just can't let people say they don't see any change when I do and reason dictates 2 nerfs equal a change in gameplay, not even counting pity system which has been fixed to "balance" the game.

LOL, it wasn't intended to be an insult to anyone, it was more of a "wake up guys, look at yourself" type of thing, I read worse things on this forum from a bunch of the regulars and somehow they don't get edited out haha......

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 74 of 74 (60 Views)
0 Likes