Splicer
69 posts

Re: Molotov nonsense now worse than ever.

Oct 19, 2013
Up
------------------------
Girls love video games.
Message 81 of 139 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Re: Molotovs, molotovs everywhere!

Oct 19, 2013
There's more molotovs in DLC playlist. Idk how.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 82 of 139 (229 Views)
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

Also, the matches are closer. 1 man standing for both teams in every match I've played.

Way intense!!

[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 83 of 139 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Oct 19, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:

Because players are better on dlc playlist, games are longer meaning more gifted items and supply boxes.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 84 of 139 (213 Views)
Big Daddy
16977 posts

Oct 19, 2013

swiftavenger212 wrote:

AbstractAIex wrote:

Because players are better on dlc playlist, games are longer meaning more gifted items and supply boxes.

This.  Great games in the DLC pool.

[ 39 ]
Message 85 of 139 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Oct 19, 2013

I don't get why people are complaining about this.  Is exactly the same as it always was.  More people are using crafter, but it has nothing to do with the patch..  Why do people think the patch changed the amount of molotovs and bombs?  I don't see any difference in the amount people get.  If a team gets a lot, it's pretty much due to an entire team using crafter perk and gifting each other items.

Message 86 of 139 (149 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 19, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

I don't get why people are complaining about this.  Is exactly the same as it always was.  More people are using crafter, but it has nothing to do with the patch..  Why do people think the patch changed the amount of molotovs and bombs?  I don't see any difference in the amount people get.  If a team gets a lot, it's pretty much due to an entire team using crafter perk and gifting each other items.

If you have been reading, the Brawler adjustment (or nerf) has made the 2-hit usage part worth 3 points and the health back part 2 points. Also the patch has reduced the amount of 2x4, so it is not a gurantee that you will get one like before. Less players are getting 2x4s, so naturally they can't upgraded them if they don't have them. 

Because players don't upgrade their 2x4 because they don't get them as much or at all, they have a binding and blade leftover and a molotov requires 1 binding and a nail bomb needs 1 blade to make. It was always a choice whether to craft a molotov/nail bomb or upgrade a 2x4, but since the later aren't as frequent, then naturally players have more supplies to craft more nail bombs and molotovs. 

Understand now?

Message 87 of 139 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Oct 19, 2013

I think it's about time I quit the Multiplayer on this game.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 88 of 139 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Oct 19, 2013

devonjames-25_ wrote:

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

If you have been reading, the Brawler adjustment (or nerf) has made the 2-hit usage part worth 3 points and the health back part 2 points. Also the patch has reduced the amount of 2x4, so it is not a gurantee that you will get one like before. Less players are getting 2x4s, so naturally they can't upgraded them if they don't have them. 

Because players don't upgrade their 2x4 because they don't get them as much or at all, they have a binding and blade leftover and a molotov requires 1 binding and a nail bomb needs 1 blade to make. It was always a choice whether to craft a molotov/nail bomb or upgrade a 2x4, but since the later aren't as frequent, then naturally players have more supplies to craft more nail bombs and molotovs. 

Understand now?

Yes.  I get it.  I didn't read the whole thread, just the OP.  But that makes sense.  I didn't really notice any difference when I played.   This is the nature of patches, and why I was originally against it.    When the community begs for a patch for balance, something becomes unbalanced.  A game will never be perfectly balanced, there's always something to complain about.  So I guess it would have been better if ND left it alone. 

Message 89 of 139 (127 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3144 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Sweetcastlemagic EXACTLY ...attempting to balance a game via nerfs makes the game unbalanced its a chain reaction . Logical thinkers thanks devonjames & sweetcastlemagic for giving me hope not everyone is illogical
Message 90 of 139 (236 Views)