Sep 29 2013
By: Alsborg91 I Only Post Everything 973 posts

More images of Abandoned Territiories (From SinglePlayer)

[ Edited ]
7 replies 494 views Edited Sep 29, 2013

Explore a layered map of an overgrown urban environment with wild giraffes in the background in the Bus Depot map

jiraffe1.jpg

jiraffe2.jpg

jiraffe2b.jpg

jiraffe3.jpg

jiraffe4.jpg

jiraffe5.jpg

Weather the opposing Faction and the random, dynamic dust storm on the Suburbs map

homebrew1.jpg

homebrew2.jpg

homebrew3.jpg

homebrew4.jpghomebrew5.jpghomebrew6.jpg

Bookstore features a stacked, bi-level layout adding a highly unique dose of vertical gameplay.

library1.jpg

library4.jpg

library2.jpg

library3.jpg

library6.jpg

library8.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (494 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: More images of Abandoned Territiories (From SinglePlayer)

Sep 29, 2013
These are great! Thanks Al :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (441 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I'm putting this, to give you an idea such as the stage, now I will make the library.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (438 Views)
Limit Breaker
25265 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Do you think they will rip these maps straight from the game? if so it would be awesome but im pretty sure that they are only the concept for the maps but not the actual maps. none of the maps we currently have are ripped right from the game but conceptualized areas based on in game places whic leads me to believe that the new maps will probably follow suit.

i do wish they just took the single player sections and plopped them online. the dam would be so much better if it were the dam from the game.  bills town and lakeside would also be much better if they were ripped right from the game.

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Sep 29, 2013

No the maps won't be ripped from the SP simply because those maps are not made for a MP.  The MP will be based off those maps.  The SP is Joel and Ellie's story, these maps are the Factions "story".

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (274 Views)
Fender Bender
2834 posts

Sep 29, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

No the maps won't be ripped from the SP simply because those maps are not made for a MP.  The MP will be based off those maps.  The SP is Joel and Ellie's story, these maps are the Factions "story".

that doesn't say anything, Naughty Dog blatantly copied SP areas in Uncharted 3 to the MP, however they didn't do that with the MP in The Last of Us so far, so I have faith the DLC won't be either :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I put these images so you can see the elements (cars, walls), nature, sun or night and buildings that have, as many of those in the photos will then multiplayer maps. For example in the story mode in the city of Bill, scattered pieces appear online map, ie a player mode are separated, but then in the online are together and somewhat modified.

In this case, on the map of the bus depot, sure we see tanks, military transport cars, lampposts and military storesAnd in the case of the library, I show some of the cabinets and design you can have. Then maybe the building is bigger, but you you can get an idea.

You have to take and view pictures, and then you can get an idea of how they can be.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (214 Views)
Fender Bender
2583 posts

Sep 30, 2013

I hope Hometown will have a dead Sarah next to one of the supply caches

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (153 Views)
0 Likes