Uncharted Territory
1253 posts

Re: Multiplayer FAQ

Jun 17, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

I can't get any load out points eventhough I play well and get those blue cans a lot. This is the only thing that annoys. 

You can unlock more loadout points when you get X amount of supplies.  I'm up to 13 loadout points.

Message 91 of 248 (1,817 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I'll be updating this with the now-known details a bit later. Cheers for moving it, EvangM.
Message 92 of 248 (1,745 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4539 posts

Re: That really helped, thank you for the info :)

Jun 17, 2013

scootgar wrote:

I have to reiterate that the lack of documentation on how to play the MP is appalling.

A simple 5 minute tutorial showing what can be done would be immense.  Understandably, a lot of what you can do is like it is in the SP, but there's so much depth to what seems simple, a little walkthrough would be a huge help.

Also, I have upgrades/new stuff, and can't FIND it in the menus because the exclamation mark doesn't drill down...

I think it's pretty clear that, despite ND saying the contrary, the MP was just tacked on as a money maker (via dlc). It's half ar$3d at best in terms of execution..

Message 93 of 248 (1,737 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Hey fellas, whadya say we get a breakdown of parts/points for all the actions in MP?

i.e. Headshots = 100 parts

Downs = 200 parts

Marks (so underrated) = 50 parts

I think these would fit right in under this thread, and it would show the community how important it is to work as a team and do things like bandage allies and mark enemies. yeah?

Message 94 of 248 (1,657 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 18, 2013

fishhbowl wrote:

Hey fellas, whadya say we get a breakdown of parts/points for all the actions in MP?

i.e. Headshots = 100 parts

Downs = 200 parts

Marks (so underrated) = 50 parts

I think these would fit right in under this thread, and it would show the community how important it is to work as a team and do things like bandage allies and mark enemies. yeah?

Absolutely right, great idea. I'll put something together soon.

Message 95 of 248 (1,654 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Also anyone who finds a part to point conversion rate has my blessing/kudos.
Message 96 of 248 (1,628 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Re: That really helped, thank you for the info :)

Jun 19, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

I think it's pretty clear that, despite ND saying the contrary, the MP was just tacked on as a money maker (via dlc). It's half ar$3d at best in terms of execution..

I don't really care if it's half-tacked on.  it's a great game that really derserved documentation.  But, again, the community will intercede and do it better.

It's unfortunate you're not enjoying it.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 97 of 248 (1,614 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 19, 2013

hi im lvl 11 in multiplayer... and i think after lvl 9. crafting boxes with crafting materials desappear for me. im not able to craft anything now in multiplayer. is that supose to happen or it is a bug? thanks for your help. because is really hard to play without crafting materials.. and is not fun anymore.

Message 98 of 248 (1,594 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Just updated the OP with a little guide on Parts and Supplies. I know for a fact that I've missed stuff out, so if anyone can add to the list, that would be great. Also, if anyone knows the amount of Parts/Supplies you earn for each task, I'll add them, too.

What are Parts?
Parts are an item you can collect in the multiplayer to spend on weapon upgrades, ammunition, armour, or power weapons during a match. Any parts left over at the end of the match will be converted in to Supplies.

How do I earn Parts?
There are many ways to earn Parts. You can:

• Collect them in Supply Boxes
  • Craft items
  • Mark your enemies
  • Bandage your team mates
  • Revive your team mates
  • Down an enemy
  • Execute an enemy

What are Supplies?
Supplies are an item you can collect in the multiplayer that go towards keeping your Clan alive. The in-game scoreboard will rank people in order of Supplies collected in that match. Supplies are the main focus of the game, and players should focus on earning Supplies in order to progress.

How do I earn Supplies?
To earn Supplies, you can:

• Bandage your team mates
  • Revive your team mates
  • Down an enemy
  • Execute an enemy
Message 99 of 248 (1,837 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1253 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I believe Parts whether they are spent or not spent on armor, bullets, and weapon upgrades are converted to supplies.

Message 100 of 248 (1,759 Views)
0 Likes