Reply
Dec 04 2013
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 594 posts
Offline

Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

20 replies 15485 views Edited Dec 4, 2013

So we promised the Rally Bundle and its individual items would be available for all non-season pass holders today, Dec 3. It didn't happen in the US region today and we're investigating why that is with the PSN team at Sony. We'll update here and via our social media channels once it's fixed. Sorry for the delay. 

 

If you have a Season Pass you shouldn't be affected and should already have all the hats.

 

If you want to buy the hats but want to see them first look here:

 

http://thelastofus.com/head-items.html

 

As for the new version number - 1.05.091 - it was a live upate that pertained to these hats now being available for non-season pass holders and that's it. 

 

Message 1 of 21 (15,485 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/24/2013
Offline
866 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

So we promised the Rally Bundle and its individual items would be available for all non-season pass holders today, Dec 3. It didn't happen in the US region today and we're investigating why that is with the PSN team at Sony. We'll update here and via our social media channels once it's fixed. Sorry for the delay. 

 

If you have a Season Pass you shouldn't be affected and should already have all the hats.

 

If you want to buy the hats but want to see them first look here:

 

http://thelastofus.com/head-items.html

 

As for the new version number - 1.05.091 - it was a live upate that pertained to these hats now being available for non-season pass holders and that's it. 

 


Hey ND instead of focusing on making as much money as possible, by selling a bunch of hats practically nobody gives a dam about, could you please focus on fixing the many issues that plague this MP? It's ridiculous that this game is six months old and you still havn't even fixed basic glitches such as the "Burst Rifle Armor Glitch" or the insane price that the machete currently costs. C'mon man!!!

Message 2 of 21 (15,477 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/11/2010
Offline
511 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013

Would be nice if the MP would get fixes instead of wasting time on hats

Message 3 of 21 (15,463 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17666 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Hey ND instead of focusing on making as much money as possible, by selling a bunch of hats practically nobody gives a dam about, could you please focus on fixing the many issues that plague this MP? It's ridiculous that this game is six months old and you still havn't even fixed basic glitches such as the "Burst Rifle Armor Glitch" or the insane price that the machete currently costs. C'mon man!!!


This.    After making me loathe the company's mercenary nature, TLoU reversed it.  But, now, it's Uncharted's assless chaps and lizard heads again.

 

Fix the damned game, man.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 4 of 21 (15,451 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2013
Offline
1531 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013
I don't see more customization as necessarily being a bad thing. But, when you're comoletely silent about every single issue that actually affects gameplay it's really kindof a slap in the face when you're willing to keep us posted about issues with trivial dlc items.
Message 5 of 21 (15,437 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
1298 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013

Anyone know the fix as a couple of people have posted the same issue with hats/masks for season pass holders?

 

Problem:  Season pass holders do not see the Bygones or Rally bundle DLC which was supposed to be available weeks ago.

I was able to download the Government Issued and the Nightmare bundles

Message 6 of 21 (15,433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/11/2010
Offline
511 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013

So are you guys just gonna let the MP die off?

Message 7 of 21 (15,420 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/13/2013
Offline
2221 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013

Hey ND instead of focusing on making as much money as possible, by selling a bunch of hats practically nobody gives a dam about, could you please focus on fixing the many issues that plague this MP? It's ridiculous that this game is six months old and you still havn't even fixed basic glitches such as the "Burst Rifle Armor Glitch" or the insane price that the machete currently costs. C'mon man!!!


Meh


|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 8 of 21 (15,382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11908 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013
ND, where's my traffic cone hat?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 9 of 21 (15,358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Hats for non-season pass holders and live update

Dec 4, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

So we promised the Rally Bundle and its individual items would be available for all non-season pass holders today, Dec 3. It didn't happen in the US region today and we're investigating why that is with the PSN team at Sony. We'll update here and via our social media channels once it's fixed. Sorry for the delay. 

 

If you have a Season Pass you shouldn't be affected and should already have all the hats.

 

If you want to buy the hats but want to see them first look here:

 

http://thelastofus.com/head-items.html

 

As for the new version number - 1.05.091 - it was a live upate that pertained to these hats now being available for non-season pass holders and that's it. 

 


Hey ND instead of focusing on making as much money as possible, by selling a bunch of hats practically nobody gives a dam about, could you please focus on fixing the many issues that plague this MP? It's ridiculous that this game is six months old and you still havn't even fixed basic glitches such as the "Burst Rifle Armor Glitch" or the insane price that the machete currently costs. C'mon man!!!


Yes, ND, everybody knows you're not in business to make money at all!! *eyeroll*

 

But yeah, seriously, there's actual issues that need fixed (not counting expensive machetes, as that's just a personal gripe some people have Smiley Tongue), including the ultra-stupid lag compensation, invisible corner shooting, boxes not appearing in some matches, the welfare system that totally slants the game AGAINST the well-playing teams (ferrealz, we shouldn't just pull ONE SINGLE ITEM out of the box just because we can kill! Smiley Mad), etc. and so forth. There's obvious issues that are openly exposed here, in the forums, and even a simple "we'll look into it" would be a better response than we're receiving right now. It's like you're punishing us for enjoying the multi-player version of this game... Smiley Sad

Photobucket
Message 10 of 21 (15,348 Views)