PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Re: Multiplayer Tweaks/Suggestions Thread

Jun 22, 2013

scootgar wrote:
Yeah, but you'd have 4, while doing that, and could conceivably stock a couple on the ground and camp with a half dozen or so, combining ingenuity and hand and nearby.
Don't see it happening.

The circumstances that would allow you to craft so many bombs is virtually non-existent.

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 121 of 148 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jun 22, 2013

We need the game to have an option to remember what side of the shoulder we were lasting aiming from. Online games tend to have that right-side advantage, so if your on the left side of map it leave u at a dissadvantage if you have to keep adjusting the aim to your left side every time u need to shoot. It would be best if there was an option for it to just remember that I last aimed from my left side (at least until I choose to switch back to right side).

Message 122 of 148 (177 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Did someone really ask about making the semi-auto more powerful? lol. Get out of here. 

Message 123 of 148 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 22, 2013

the semi auto rifle is a great utility weapon not the best at close or long but good at all ranges accept for really long range. the burst shold get a rate of fire buff.  dont nerf semi auto rifle its my fav weapon since halo ce pistol

Message 124 of 148 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Maybe the sniper should kill in 1 headshot? (Kill, not down.) I mean, it is a sniper and this will give it the little advantage that it needs in my opinion.
Message 125 of 148 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

I'd like to see the Buddy System make a return. Considering the fact that this game encourages teamwork much more so than Uncharted 3 did, I think the system would feel quite relevant this time around. And with 4 player teams, there's no odd man out.

I am the one who knocks.
Message 126 of 148 (133 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Pretty sure there's a booster that let's you spawn on any teammate and you spawn early. Strategist 3 if I'm not mistaken.
Message 127 of 148 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4265 posts

Jun 22, 2013

The_Blablob wrote:

I'd like to see the Buddy System make a return. Considering the fact that this game encourages teamwork much more so than Uncharted 3 did, I think the system would feel quite relevant this time around. And with 4 player teams, there's no odd man out.

Use Strategist 3, which allow you to have buddy spawn.

Retired... till Uncharted 4 is out!
Message 128 of 148 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16352 posts

Jun 22, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

scootgar wrote:
Yeah, but you'd have 4, while doing that, and could conceivably stock a couple on the ground and camp with a half dozen or so, combining ingenuity and hand and nearby.
Don't see it happening.

The circumstances that would allow you to craft so many bombs is virtually non-existent.

No, not really.  On Bill's Town, yesterday, I had placed a bomb, right at start from a crafted cache.  After a while I had made two more, gtifted one to a teammate and been gifted one.    So, there was 3 for me, plus one I'd placed.   And I'd given one away.

I  also got another from crafting which I couldn't give to someone because he was full.  But he could have placed one, taken mine, and then he'd have "four."   

I just started spamming all the caches, which is what people are doing anyway.  Some, you can't see if there's a bomb there, as they are 'inside' the cache, or resting in the map from geometry issues.  

Rare?  Maybe, but on the first day I even try the Crafting skill I have more bombs than I can carry, plus more than I can give away, because others using crafting or receiving gifts also are full.  It's ripe for abuse, as we're already seeing with molotovs and healing.  You know how even idiots are genius when it comes to boosting the game.

Message 129 of 148 (102 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5266 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Scoot has a good point. It's very possible with a friend that has crafter level 3.
Message 130 of 148 (99 Views)
0 Likes