Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Re: Multiplayer is Broken

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Cristari wrote:

Naughty Dog I hope you read this if not then other players out there should know what I am about to say is true and if you don't take heed of this.

Your team selection in Multiplayer is broken. The teams always end up stacked and trying to win against a stacked team is horrendously difficult. Trying to win against a team where one person is 13+ and everyone else is below 3 is tough for the low level players.

Games where one person is 13+ against a team of 0, 1's and 2's  will end up with a 0 - 15+ every single time.

I realize that you must allow friends to play together but if the level difference between the two teams is so great then you should at least give the lower leveled team a buff or a boost of some sort in order to level out game play!

In these types of games all I see are team mates leaving and getting a hit to their population and those that are left can not get any supplies in order to keep their population healthy. I had a population of 55 before joining a game with a rank 13 who was owning everyone and not being killed, people just left the game and I gained almost no supplies to keep my population alive and on top of that I was on a mission where I lost 60% of my population because of this!

Your multiplayer is seriously broken and needs fixing ASAP.

Sounds like the level 13 guy knows his way around the map, knows how to be sneaky, and knows how to work with his teammates.

Sully

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5559 posts

Jun 18, 2013

You do know the game was out for only like a few days... It kinda makes sense that the majority of the players will be really really low level with only a select few who burned their whole weekend on leveling being 10+

and as already mentioned, Level really means nothing as it doesn't go towards your unlocks, thats what the clan thing is. Besides with the exception of like 4 games, all my matches have been pretty even. Sure it kinda had one guy going all COD rushing gun em' down style practically losing it for his team from time to time, but this game relies more on your teamwork than a single players skill.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Jun 18, 2013
The multiplayer is amazing! Its all team based so get a team and take it slow its not like uncharted(which is a good thing)
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1191 posts

Jun 18, 2013

MP is not broken - far from it

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Jun 18, 2013
The best part of the multiplayer.
NO BLINDFIRE!!!
100% AIM!
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (130 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 18, 2013

AlexDarkshield wrote:
The best part of the multiplayer.
NO BLINDFIRE!!!
100% AIM!

Did Steven buy this game or it's just too skillful for his taste?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (124 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 18, 2013

i agree they are probably in teams, get a team im pretty sure people are willing to team up

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Lol MP is broken because you're saying it's hard to win against teams that party up together. That's not a game being broken that's every MP game in the world. Obviously teams that party up and use teamwork always do better. You should try it yourself but you should always make the best of you're situation. I always try and motivate and help my team. I have a mic and I always talk to them whether they can hear me or not. If you gain alot of peoples trust during a match like reviving them or help them or being informative on the mic alot of times the same game or the next game they will cooperate more and you will be more successful against a party.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (117 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

I have never partied up in all my time playing TLoU and I've done just fine. You'll improve, god knows when I first started playing I lost match, after match, after match. Now, I usually only lose to full teams, or if my team really is completley incompetant (all scattered through out the map, don't revive, etc) 

Keep at it, the MP is faaaar from broken my friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Jun 18, 2013
It's not about winning, anyways. It's about killing.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (98 Views)
0 Likes