Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17603 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 21, 2013
Its a long range weapon, designed to put someone down at range by careful shooting.

Just remove the lens glare, so, like a proper sniper, you can follow your target from a hidden spur without a ******* HEY LOOK AT ME sign.


[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 21 of 39 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
262 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 21, 2013

Hmm, I rememeber in Uncharted people complained that high ranks got stuck with low Lv's.. 

Message 22 of 39 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 21, 2013
I like when you said you'd sell the game by that new account's perspective.

Matchmaking is indeed broken, i was playing in a po3 the other day againts levels 1-20, i was level 24-25 and my party members were 50-57. There was a guy ranked 100+ in the lobby and he ended up in our team both matches before we had to back out.

They should look into it™. And you know what that means... Smiley Sad
Message 23 of 39 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
345 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

HIGH Levels don't constitute for good or great players. ! I have rolled out with some Level 5-11 players but they knew how to play and we mopped up level 100-125 players in a no party match. All it takes are a group of four that plays together and sticks together. Having a high level doesn't necessarily make you a good player, you just play the game longer!

 

I would take a high K/D low level  player over a high ranked player any day! And one who listens.

Message 24 of 39 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6888 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 21, 2013

deenice619 wrote:

HIGH Levels don't constitute for good or great players. ! I have rolled out with some Level 5-11 players but they knew how to play and we mopped up level 100-125 players in a no party match. All it takes are a group of four that plays together and sticks together. Having a high level doesn't necessarily make you a good player, you just play the game longer!

 

I would take a high K/D low level  player over a high ranked player any day! And one who listens.


Well who do you think will naturally play better, someone has had 200+ games or someone who has had <50 games...

 

level isn't a good indicator sure, but it is more than likely a good indicator of total playtime and you will naturally get better at the game as you play it more.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 25 of 39 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
345 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 21, 2013
Well who do you think will naturally play better, someone has had 200+ games or someone who has had <50 games...



I agree, I just wanted to give some guys the heads up that many are high level who obviously boosted with the quit and advance one day method. ALl I am saying is that there are some egotistical players out there, especially over 100 levels that are worse than low levels who know how to play as a team.

that is all.



level isn't a good indicator sure, but it is more than likely a good indicator of total playtime and you will naturally get better at the game as you play it more.

Message 26 of 39 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/11/2010
Offline
511 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 21, 2013

scootgar wrote:
Its a long range weapon, designed to put someone down at range by careful shooting.

Just remove the lens glare, so, like a proper sniper, you can follow your target from a hidden spur without a ******* HEY LOOK AT ME sign.

Agree with scoot on removing the lens glare would be a nice staring point in helping the HR

Message 27 of 39 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/22/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 22, 2013
Sounds like a case of a **bleep** sniper. Go figure a solo sniper wouldn't do as good without a full party. Learn to pick your shots better then you won't have to worry about them crawling away Smiley Happy Hunting rifle's fine when you use it correctly Smiley Very Happy There's a military sniper for a reason, A silenced hunting rifle with hawkeye easily outclasses in long range encounters. And the scope glare is a nice touch. An a sniper who actually knows how to snipe, marking an enemy then downing them lets my team take care of them if they try to revive behind cover. ^_^You must just need practice :-/
Message 28 of 39 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/09/2013
Offline
248 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 22, 2013

Watch out, we got a bad@ss over here.


Message 29 of 39 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
287 posts
 

Re: My experiment.

Aug 22, 2013

falcons4lifez wrote:
Sounds like a case of a **bleep** sniper. Go figure a solo sniper wouldn't do as good without a full party. Learn to pick your shots better then you won't have to worry about them crawling away Smiley Happy Hunting rifle's fine when you use it correctly Smiley Very Happy There's a military sniper for a reason, A silenced hunting rifle with hawkeye easily outclasses in long range encounters. And the scope glare is a nice touch. An a sniper who actually knows how to snipe, marking an enemy then downing them lets my team take care of them if they try to revive behind cover. ^_^You must just need practice :-/

Smiley Indifferent.....You sir don't know what your talking about 

Message 30 of 39 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes