Wastelander
898 posts

Re: ND Come On!

Aug 1, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

With all the freaking posts on this forum about nerf this nerf that this is op thats op.

I have a news flash, it DOES NOT matter what is op when you constantly get matched with players having one freaking bar of ping to the host.

I absolutely did not plan on buying this game for the simple fact that ND has completely disregarded letting people play with garbage connections on their other titles.

Low and behold at release, they did. I couldn't believe it.

I bought this title with one of the selling points that it was a "stricter" game with connections.

Then waaalaaa, you remove it because little johnny cant play while his baby sister watches dora the explorer on netflix whilst mommy's watching her desperate house wives.

As days on this title go by I am seeing more and more players with only one bar connections that bat you from ten feet away,  shoot you behind cover, freeze then unfreeze, screw with hit registration and down you while they are down.

This is not my connection, repeated this is not my connection.

When everyone on my own team is very VERBALLY letting me know they are seeing the same thing I know its not mine.

Last night one guys connection was so bad that I called him out on it after wards and he told me I was just garbage and suck, only to have his OWN team mates tell him he was twitching around the map and freezing constantly.

You can argue that making the restrictions on connection more strict makes the players pool smaller................................ well great!

I was backing out in lobby reading the languages of players before the match to make sure I wasn't playing some one 12,000 miles away but for **** sakes some of the connections of people in my own region.

HOW MANY MORE KUDOS DOES THE PING TOGGLE THREAD NEED FOR YOU TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS.

I have played with friends from FREAKING Romania that have more solid connections than some of the people I have been matched against in the U.S.

Thats like a 18 hr ***** flight away!

Having lines going through war torn countries? And yet still has atleast three bars!

Yet some one in freaking OHIO cant get their **** straight?

Enough is enough grow some stones and stop letting players with connections weaker in strength than my car starter play against players with expensive high quality connections.

It's just wonderful paying 130$ a month for a 50mb download with 12mb upload with ZERO packet loss and ZERO jitter, with a NAT1 connection hard lined to my ps3 only to have to watch little billy strobe light around the map.

You team designed a good balanced game but your match making is utterly retarded.

If your team can not figure this out maybe you should let your wives do it for you.

Dont buy it then no one is forcing you... lol

Message 11 of 45 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Dude ^

Don't quote a massive piece of text to say a line.
Message 12 of 45 (544 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Aug 1, 2013
They don't care. The MEX and BRA friendly update was one if their worst decisions. The game was practically lag free prior to the update.
Message 13 of 45 (531 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 1, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
They don't care. The MEX and BRA friendly update was one if their worst decisions. The game was practically lag free prior to the update.

Seriously, I wonder how much money they make from Mexico and Brazil. Surely it can't be more than US & EU combined?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 45 (525 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3825 posts

Aug 1, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

And that's why I skip lobbies with them in them.

Portuguese Brazil as language, exit D__M.

Sorry to say this laggy *** player I ran into last night was from my own country.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 15 of 45 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 1, 2013
That's why they didn't add clan tags. lol.
Message 16 of 45 (499 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 1, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
That's why they didn't add clan tags. lol.

And you don't see connection bars when you're searching for players. Smiley Sad

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 17 of 45 (489 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
41 posts

Aug 1, 2013

you do realize that you could have 1,000,000 mb/sec download and 1,000,000,000,000 mb/sec upload and there'd be no guarantee about lag. Games like these use up very little bandwidth. The only thing you should be worried about is your ping. I love it when people post that they can download this much or that much and say that they pay for it... I hate to say it but you've been swindled by your internet provider.

Treasure Hunter
3825 posts

Aug 1, 2013
4 tvs in my house that can all stream HD netflix without a hiccup says im happy with what i have.
You arent going to teach me a single thing about connections so dont waste your time.
I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 19 of 45 (470 Views)
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Aug 1, 2013
No.

Wife transferring business files, me tendering video, daughter on laptop, phones on wifi, on demand video over FiOS and gaming?
We need that bandwidth.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 20 of 45 (466 Views)