Do you mean 
Splicer
59 posts

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

xhairs wrote:

Did they release a patch today?

A update was released yesterday and another possibly today, but a patch, no.

I didn't notice any difference between last night or any night before.  I have yet to freeze in game or experience people walking through bombs.  I'm wondering if your region might be getting paired with people in far away distances but same regions and bad internet?  Maybe your provider was at fault as well?  You can't trust residential ISP's ever.

Twitter: brettimus9
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 180 (911 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Hell, If you are acting like a little kid that's exactly what i'm going to call you. If ND decides to release these patches you have 2 choices: to accept it of simply **bleep**. Now, since many people are having freezing issues here, you can bet you **bleep** they'll look into it. Crying about it because of some "laggers"? Is this topic serious? Give me a fcking break XD.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 180 (846 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jun 19, 2013
I'm with Munnsy, seen some people with unbearable connections jumping across and shooting through walls.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 180 (787 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

People with bad connections weren't the only ones freezing though? What about that dude who had what was it, a 30mb connection and was freezing and getting kicked out of matches? I would have much rather ND look into that issue rather than take action so quickly.

Calcunnon, psilo and I had the most ridiculous game yesterday, people runnign through bombs and molotovs and even one time, a guy straight up GOT UP from manned down state and proceeded to kick my a s s while I was reviving calc. I really hope that isn't a sign of what is to come with this update. I'd rather the freezing.

You can still have a bad connection if you have 30mb.

I have 60mb. I freezed too. I didn't cry over it, It was my fault. I have the option of different suppliers.

I'm aware that my connection loses speed like mad at times.

60MBPS?  Are you sure about that, that's Government quality.  I've got 15MBPS and that's lighting fast and costs like $40+ a month, 60MBPS would be like a 2nd mortgage on my house.

But yes, we all freeze at times, regardless of MBPS tier.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 180 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

I have 56mb and still had freezing issues...I got frozen 3 times already and when it happened it wasn't because of my connection everyone froze in those games only 2 players from my party didn't and one of them has a really bad connection. So the freezing issue has nothing to do with connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 180 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jun 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

People with bad connections weren't the only ones freezing though? What about that dude who had what was it, a 30mb connection and was freezing and getting kicked out of matches? I would have much rather ND look into that issue rather than take action so quickly.

Calcunnon, psilo and I had the most ridiculous game yesterday, people runnign through bombs and molotovs and even one time, a guy straight up GOT UP from manned down state and proceeded to kick my a s s while I was reviving calc. I really hope that isn't a sign of what is to come with this update. I'd rather the freezing.

I have 60mb. I freezed too. I didn't cry over it, It was my fault. I have the option of different suppliers.

60MBPS?  Are you sure about that, that's Government quality.  I've got 15MBPS and that's lighting fast and costs like $40+ a month, 60MBPS would be like a 2nd mortgage on my house.

I pay $65/mo for 50mbps, it's not really government quality because you don't get 50mpbs up you only get 50mbps down.  Not to mention you don't get the quality of service (99.99% uptime).  However the guy above this post manages 56MB which is lightning fast if we want to super literal on abbreviations haha

Twitter: brettimus9
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 180 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3855 posts

Jun 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Perhaps if your government is that of The Congo, or the year 2005........ Im on 100mbs, and thats standard in my area.

Unless we're having the old bits/bytes mix up........

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 180 (598 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13334 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

o.o

I don't know where you live, but it's actually quite common where I am.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 180 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

There is a different between MB and mb(it). Really people it is not so hard  :smileyindifferent: .

I have a 40 mb connection that is 5 MB.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 180 (526 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 20, 2013

I should make a 100 alts to kudo this thread.

dh0rmazine wrote:

Calcunnon, psilo and I had the most ridiculous game yesterday, people runnign through bombs and molotovs and even one time, a guy straight up GOT UP from manned down state and proceeded to kick my a s s while I was reviving calc. I really hope that isn't a sign of what is to come with this update. I'd rather the freezing.

Some people have great connections, but they use WiFi.

Unfortunately (depending on where you live) WiFi can suffer from interference from devices that use the same frequency (ISM band - 2.4 GHz).

That's why wired solutions (Ethernet or HomePlug) are always preferred for lag-free gaming.

VanillaBeast wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

Calcunnon, psilo and I had the most ridiculous game yesterday, people runnign through bombs and molotovs and even one time, a guy straight up GOT UP from manned down state and proceeded to kick my a s s while I was reviving calc. I really hope that isn't a sign of what is to come with this update. I'd rather the freezing.

Governments usually have Gbps connections. Unless you're talking about North Korea.

For $50/month, you could get 2 Gbps in Japan. Blame monopolies and lack of competition in your area.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/16/worlds-fastest-home-internet-launches-in-japan-sony-so-net/

Of course that doesn't mean that Japanese players don't lag for US/EU players. Distance causes latency and that has nothing to do with speed.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 180 (409 Views)