Reply
Jun 19 2013
By: munnsy1 Fender Bender 3872 posts
Offline

ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

[ Edited ]
179 replies 2775 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Laggers should not be able to play this game, or any game for that matter.

 

If they freeze yes it ruins the game for them, but if they don't it ruins it for four other people on the opposite team. Getting shot through walls, being killed by explosives that are not near you isn't fun and most of all, isn't competetive.

 

Here is the thread with the notes from the live update - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/new-version-1-00-061-is-now-live/m....

 

Evan even says this 'to help players with poor connections'.

Message 1 of 180 (2,775 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

Hah. There's 1.04 syndrome here and we haven't even received the first title patch. Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 180 (2,734 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Hah. There's 1.04 syndrome here and we haven't even received the first title patch. Smiley Tongue


A bad update is bad whether or not it is a title patch. :-)

Message 3 of 180 (2,584 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 11/04/2007
Offline
59 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

Did they release a patch today?

Twitter: brettimus9
Message 4 of 180 (2,482 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

xhairs wrote:

Did they release a patch today?


A update was released yesterday and another possibly today, but a patch, no.

Message 5 of 180 (2,462 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/24/2010
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

 A lot of people are having problems with this freezing issue, kid.   I dont know if you have noticed but the universe does  not revolve around your little life. I'm assuming you are a  teenager, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because of that.

 

 

Message 6 of 180 (2,339 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

I agree.

 

You lag? you get punished.

 

Get better connected. If you can't? Not my problem. I or anyone else shouldn't suffer due to connectivity restrictions where others live. Isn't my problem.



Message 7 of 180 (2,329 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Kaileb96 wrote:

 A lot of people are having problems with this freezing issue, kid.   I dont know if you have noticed but the universe does  not revolve around your little life. I'm assuming you are a  teenager, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because of that.

 

 


First of don't call me 'kid', bud. How does this post make me you think that I think the world revolves around me? I see, because I must be the only person not to like laggers. I understand your logic (can I call it that).

 

Your 'giving me the benefit of the doubt'? I will give you the benefit of the doubt by giving you the choice to reply to this, if I were you, I wouldn't.

Message 8 of 180 (2,301 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jun 19, 2013

People with bad connections weren't the only ones freezing though? What about that dude who had what was it, a 30mb connection and was freezing and getting kicked out of matches? I would have much rather ND look into that issue rather than take action so quickly.

 

Calcunnon, psilo and I had the most ridiculous game yesterday, people runnign through bombs and molotovs and even one time, a guy straight up GOT UP from manned down state and proceeded to kick my a s s while I was reviving calc. I really hope that isn't a sign of what is to come with this update. I'd rather the freezing.

Message 9 of 180 (2,189 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

People with bad connections weren't the only ones freezing though? What about that dude who had what was it, a 30mb connection and was freezing and getting kicked out of matches? I would have much rather ND look into that issue rather than take action so quickly.

 

Calcunnon, psilo and I had the most ridiculous game yesterday, people runnign through bombs and molotovs and even one time, a guy straight up GOT UP from manned down state and proceeded to kick my a s s while I was reviving calc. I really hope that isn't a sign of what is to come with this update. I'd rather the freezing.


You can still have a bad connection if you have 30mb.

 

I have 60mb. I freezed too. I didn't cry over it, It was my fault. I have the option of different suppliers.

 

I'm aware that my connection loses speed like mad at times.



Message 10 of 180 (2,145 Views)