Jun 29, 2013
Bump as tap has more kudos :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 180 (191 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Re: ND Go Back To Live Update 1.00.060

Jul 5, 2013

Played today for the first time since 1.02, even though I was in the no party mode and the games were easy I still got shot through walls alot ._.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 180 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Played today for the first time since 1.02, even though I was in the no party mode and the games were easy I still got shot through walls alot ._.

Maybe this is actually you lagging then, and people are moving to shoot you but you are laggin and not seeing it. For some reason everyone thinks laggers are at advantages....um...no....most of the time they are the ones at a disadvantage because THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE ISSUES. Sometimes laggers get advatanges every now and then, but usually not.

I would check your connection if I was you

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 180 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Jul 5, 2013

TheFunnyMan-- wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Maybe this is actually you lagging then, and people are moving to shoot you but you are laggin and not seeing it. For some reason everyone thinks laggers are at advantages....um...no....most of the time they are the ones at a disadvantage because THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE ISSUES. Sometimes laggers get advatanges every now and then, but usually not.

lul. Don't lecture me homie. My connection is fine before 4am, I presume you froze with this update as you are defending laggers?

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 180 (162 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Laggers get advantages in ND games since 2009.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/new-version-1-00-061-is-now-live/m...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 180 (157 Views)
Wastelander
675 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

TheFunnyMan-- wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

lul. Don't lecture me homie. My connection is fine before 4am, I presume you froze with this update as you are defending laggers?

Im not trying to lecture you man, jeez. Its just everyone always wants to blame someone else when it COULD be yourself. I didnt say it was, I simply said go check to make sure.

And nope, my connection is good. I only lag when my connection get interrupted from something I know messes with it (ie, phone calls). I simply quit the game (already have unlocks so I dont care about clan) when I hear the phone ring, wait for my connection to get back going then resume play. I thought it was other people lagging at first, but then I realized it was ME because it only happened when I got phone calls (landline) and I def did not get any advantages when I stayed, I just got killed over and over and didnt even know I died until 20 secs later when my connection finally caught back up.  Again, Im not saying you have a problem, just saying check.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 180 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 6, 2013

TheFunnyMan-- wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

TheFunnyMan-- wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Im not trying to lecture you man, jeez. Its just everyone always wants to play someone else when it COULD be yourself. I didnt say it was, I simply said go check to make sure.

And nope, my connection is good. I only lag when my connection get interrupted from something I know messes with it (ie, phone calls). I simply quit the game (already have unlocks so I dont care about clan) when I hear the phone ring, wait for my connection to get back going then resume play. I thought it was other people lagging at first, but then I realized it was ME because it only happened when I got phone calls (landline) and I def did not get any advantages when I stayed, I just got killed over and over and didnt even know I died until 20 secs later when my connection finally caught back up.  Again, Im not saying you have a problem, just saying check.

Why don't you use a DSL splitter/filter?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 180 (128 Views)
Wastelander
675 posts

Jul 6, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Why don't you use a DSL splitter/filter?

TBH I didnt even know about that tool until like 2 weeks ago. But correct me if Im wrong, I dont think it would help. I use a wireless connection and my router is on a diff floor, and it looks like the splitter is for wired connections, so not helpful. But correct me if Im wrong

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 180 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3476 posts

Jul 6, 2013

TheFunnyMan-- wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

I guess you didn't play Uncharted 3.

The whiteplug and frozen character thing were put in to hurt the player with poor upload. Preventing them from running amuck while the host has no idea where they are. But ND thinks that they deserve to run around out of sync with the host and the other clients. Letting them kill a few people before everything catches up. Most people only see the bullets through walls lagger. Just wait until the mexicans show up in force. You won't have a clue why you died.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 180 (114 Views)