My **bleep** needs nerfing 

Diarrhea?

Message 11 of 23 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Re: ND Please Nerf ......

Aug 3, 2013
IMO I'd love for the SAR and Armor to be nerfed, but in the end it's Naughty Dog's choice. Not the nerfcall whiners or the staic-game keeping abusers
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 12 of 23 (164 Views)
Naughty Host
9319 posts

Aug 3, 2013
Please nerf the nerfers calling for nerfing nerfs that would nerf the nerfing nerfs that would nerf the guns that don't need nerfs

Message 13 of 23 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Aug 3, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

My **bleep** needs nerfing 

Diarrhea?

Going through too much loo paper

Message 14 of 23 (144 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

A thread complaining about other people complaining. Now that is original. Thx for wasting everybodys time again *edited*

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

ND Please Nerf Nerfing. TLOU MP is balanced enough so please dont do what you did to uncharted 2 and 3 MP because of complainers. The reason complainers want things nerfed is because they are not good against said weapon. So instead of trying to adapt to the game they just yell until you get the game to adapt to them. This should not be the case. People need to learn to adapt to games not expect games to adapt to them. I know you devs are people pleasers but please consider that if you start nerfing things you will never stop because once you fixed something people have complained about then they will moan about something else until you fix it. It just becomes a vicious cycle of never ending nerfing. You have done good ND please dont spoil TLOU MP by listening to the complainers. Thanks for listening :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 23 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6079 posts

Aug 3, 2013

what did i do?

photo Sniper.png
Message 16 of 23 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Aug 4, 2013

I thought people would be more mature here than gamefaqs but I guess I was wrong. Getting told Im a fake account by two people. Getting told my topic is not original when all topics ever are are just repeats of others. Apparently new people dont sign up here. Thanks for treating me like Im a fake account. People are obviously having paranoid issues.

ATTENTION HATERS :- If you hate me send me a private message saying you hate me and Ill add you to my hateometer. Number of people who hate me is 0.
Message 17 of 23 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Nerf the shiv! It should take two hits to kill! :smileytongue:
Message 18 of 23 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6079 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

I thought people would be more mature here than gamefaqs but I guess I was wrong. Getting told Im a fake account by two people. Getting told my topic is not original when all topics ever are are just repeats of others. Apparently new people dont sign up here. Thanks for treating me like Im a fake account. People are obviously having paranoid issues.

don't blame the board, it's only a few people on here, You will run into idiots like that anywhere really.

photo Sniper.png
Message 19 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Aug 4, 2013

IMO i just feel like the word nerf has been thrown around too much in the wrong context. I feel like most players coming on here to discuss a nerf really just mean a slight update or reduction to some things. Personally the only two things that i think could use a slight adjustment would be:

1. SAR. Just a slight reduction in either damage or stopping power. NOT BOTH. We dont want another GMAL..

2. Changing the welfare system in terms of the supply boxes. At times, the stuff i've puilled out of the box is ridiculous just because my team was suddenly down by 1 man.

Just my thoughts. I don't really think theres anything that truly needs to be "nerfed" atm. 

Message 20 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes