Nov 07 2013
By: SonGaton Sackboy 424 posts
Accepted Solution

ND could make a new Option for Costumization...

75 replies 744 views Edited Nov 7, 2013

That would be better than Hats! Really! O-:smileyhappy: 

So: If you go to Customization (and you'rr a Firefly), a Guy with yellow Jacket will be displayed. That one would be "Skin 1". And any Firefly of you know that you probably play a Character with GREEN Jacket (in a Match of course). That would be Skin 2.

Etc.

So, my idea: If the green Firefly is your favorite and you don't like some other Characters, you can simply go to Customization and select your favorite Skin.

Maybe all Fireflies would play Marlene (she's in the MP omfg) and it wouldn't be realictic if there would be 4 times the same Character on the Map but that's not cool to play a Random Character who just wears your favorite Hat, Helmet or Mask...

I think ND could atleast do that... Who of you - Hunters - don't like to play with the old granpa (ok, he's actually **bleep** badass but it's just an example) and would prefer to play the Guy with Jeans and white Pullover? ( ._.) 

I can't be only who thinks that Customization in TLoU is quite bad :/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 76 (744 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7504 posts

Re: ND could make a new Option for Costumization...

Nov 7, 2013
Customization options are fine. We just need more hats and masks, as well as helmets, gestures, and emblem pieces.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 76 (720 Views)
Sackboy
424 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 76 (710 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 7, 2013

actually, i think we need a gender option. the first game i ever played i was a girl. id much rather be a man then a women, not meaning to be offensive, but i just want to be my own gender.

PSN: ALPHA-GHOST-187

add me anytime
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 76 (668 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 7, 2013

I agree with OP, i hope they bring this option in the near future

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 76 (662 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Nov 8, 2013
More customization is always welcome with me.

I will be that guy however and say that Marlene isn't in MP, it just a skin that's similar.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 76 (639 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
306 posts

Nov 8, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Customization options are fine. We just need more hats and masks, as well as helmets, gestures, and emblem pieces.

Yes new gestures. The carlton please ND. In an apocalyptic world the human spirit will still persevere. I'm sure there would be some psycho who would throw down a jig after a successful hunt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 76 (631 Views)
I Only Post Everything
941 posts

Nov 8, 2013

More Gestures, I'll buy if I like it.

And LOL about Marlene on MP, I swear it's her (ROFL).

And please I don't play Fireflies ANYMORE because the game kept giving me silver hair grandpa (I know he's also badass). But I would like to play a female character and please make rare characters only appear with default Hat a character we can chose.

There is a girl in Hunters I'm in love with (the one with ponytail) :heart::heart::heart:. I want to play her in every match! Thank you! :smileyembarrassed:

I noticed I sounded quite high when I was typing this...XDXDXD :smileylol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 76 (618 Views)
Sackboy
424 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Yeah, when ND won't make my idea come true, then they atleast have to (!) put in Gender Select. But I mean srsly... If I had the chance I want to team up with friends and we all would play as the **bleep** Grandpa Hunter! Oh YEAH!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 76 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: ND could make a new Option for Customization...

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2013

There was a comment on the playstation blog where a ND representative said that the customization was limited on purpose. It was an arbitrary reason, but my point is that full customization is very unlikely for now.

Edit: Found it. Its comment 18 http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/22/the-last-of-us-new-hats-in-multiplayer-game-on-sale/.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 76 (607 Views)
0 Likes