I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Re: ND could make a new Option for Customization...

Nov 8, 2013

"We’re a different kind of MP and we made it as such to support the idea of Factions." Is it that?

ND is going to kidding me... Are they freaking serious?

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 11 of 76 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: ND could make a new Option for Costumization...

Nov 8, 2013

I agree with this some of the models are really ugly and look always grupy and i dont feel me represented by them.

I think also that they should remove these serial killer masks yes i use them too and have the dlc packet but this makes no sense, you are looting in an area where hunters or fireflies are active why should you wear such masks, unrealistic.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Message 12 of 76 (197 Views)
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Nov 8, 2013
^You're not supposed to be represented.

And I don't understand your second paragraph.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 13 of 76 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Nov 8, 2013

AKyemeni, the Game says that we all have to find Supplies for our own Clans. Your clan, his clan, MY clan. I am the LEADER of MY clan. So everyone who plays the MP has to be represented like he want to be! 

And that's the point: If I find Supplies for my clan, I don't want to make it with an random Character each Match. 

I wont to play me as Hunter or Firefly and with my own Character I want to fight for my own clan.

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Message 14 of 76 (178 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Nov 8, 2013

The customization options in this game are severely lacking. I wish it was better then it is but, unfortunately I don't see ND doing anything to address that. Yeah it sucks but, not anymore then the news that there will be no infected or co-op modes of any kind.

ND has made it abundantly clear that they will do the least amount of work possible to support this game.

Message 15 of 76 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Coop is something different. I mean, that one Option for Customization is quite easy to put in, I guess. Even ND CAN do this LITTLE thing...

Message 16 of 76 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Nov 9, 2013

So, I've tested something. I made Supplay Raid Custom Games. I've selected every Loadout 3x.

My Custom Loadout with Revolver and SAR: Got 1/3 my fav Skin

Attack: 0/3

Sniper: 0/3

Supporter: 1/3 

Stealth: 0/3 

I mostly got females and Guys with T- or Armless Shirts... 

Maybe I have to use the Revolver to get my fav Skin. Also my fav and my 2nd fav I also just got with Emblem on Backpack and Bandana.

That's not cool...

Message 17 of 76 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Nov 9, 2013

I don't think the skins have anything to do with what weapons you're using, but it does depend on if you're using the default hat or not. For instance, my favorite skin is the blonde hunter female with a black baseball cap and white/black bandanna. She only seems to appear if you select the default cap. I want to play as her more often, she brings be good luck

Message 18 of 76 (154 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

I don't think the skins have anything to do with what weapons you're using, but it does depend on if you're using the default hat or not. For instance, my favorite skin is the blonde hunter female with a black baseball cap and white/black bandanna. She only seems to appear if you select the default cap. I want to play as her more often, she brings be good luck

I bet we're talking about the same girl. I even made a mini montage of her -

Yeah she only appear with default hat. When I play as her, whenever it seems my team is losing, we will become better during second half. She's a lucky charm. Heart Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 19 of 76 (148 Views)
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Yeah, the Hats... But what if don't want to use a special Hat and a Bandana? So here's the problem... that ND can solve!
Message 20 of 76 (136 Views)
0 Likes