Sep 14 2013
By: memphis_saltydog Lombax Warrior 121 posts

ND fix your match making

4 replies 139 views Edited Sep 14, 2013
If you added KDR into balancing your matchmaking it would solve a lot, but you're retarded and develop games like you have never played them.
Game after game of me being the only person on my team that's positive KDR...
Message 1 of 5 (139 Views)
Naughty Paw
9740 posts

Re: ND fix your match making

Sep 14, 2013
LOL

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Yeeeeaaaah nah.
Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Personally, I partially agree with the original comment....without all the insults... The team balancing is **bleep** ATROCIOUS though, IF THERE IS ANY. There is NO way around this and no sugar coating this. There CAN'T be any team balancing of ANY kind. How in the **bleep** **bleep** are you gonna pin a team of triple digit level guys against single digit players???? How does that even make a lick of **bleep** sense with this type of gameplay? See if this was Battlefield or CoD where teamwork is mostly relative, this wouldn't be too much of a problem. But the online RELIES on teamwork and most (YES, A GRAND MAJORITY) of the games I've played I've been pinned against **bleep** GODLIKE players which are obviously in a party. I don't care that they are in a party, WHY THE **bleep** IS THE GAME PINNING ME (Rank 8) AND 3 OTHER LOWER LEVEL GUYS AGAINST ranks 100+/200+/etc?

This game has a LOT of potential but quite frankly, the only reason I play online is purely for the Online trophies, because if it wasn't for that, I'd hardly be touching the online AT ALL. Would've been a whole lot more fun but really, half the time I'm basically trudging through...either I get slaughtered in which my clan status obviously suffers greatly after just ONE bad match...or I get a decent match or two and watch my clan SLOWLY improve...which makes the Missions another infuriating feature that could've made my experience a whole lot better instead.

...I could go on but I'm sure this thread has been done before...just my two cents...

Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Ping is good enough.
Message 5 of 5 (72 Views)