Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2013
By: memphis_saltydog Lombax Warrior 121 posts

ND fix your match making

4 replies 138 views Edited Sep 14, 2013
If you added KDR into balancing your matchmaking it would solve a lot, but you're retarded and develop games like you have never played them.
Game after game of me being the only person on my team that's positive KDR...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (138 Views)
Naughty Host
8218 posts

Re: ND fix your match making

Sep 14, 2013
LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Yeeeeaaaah nah.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (106 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Personally, I partially agree with the original comment....without all the insults... The team balancing is **bleep** ATROCIOUS though, IF THERE IS ANY. There is NO way around this and no sugar coating this. There CAN'T be any team balancing of ANY kind. How in the **bleep** **bleep** are you gonna pin a team of triple digit level guys against single digit players???? How does that even make a lick of **bleep** sense with this type of gameplay? See if this was Battlefield or CoD where teamwork is mostly relative, this wouldn't be too much of a problem. But the online RELIES on teamwork and most (YES, A GRAND MAJORITY) of the games I've played I've been pinned against **bleep** GODLIKE players which are obviously in a party. I don't care that they are in a party, WHY THE **bleep** IS THE GAME PINNING ME (Rank 8) AND 3 OTHER LOWER LEVEL GUYS AGAINST ranks 100+/200+/etc?

This game has a LOT of potential but quite frankly, the only reason I play online is purely for the Online trophies, because if it wasn't for that, I'd hardly be touching the online AT ALL. Would've been a whole lot more fun but really, half the time I'm basically trudging through...either I get slaughtered in which my clan status obviously suffers greatly after just ONE bad match...or I get a decent match or two and watch my clan SLOWLY improve...which makes the Missions another infuriating feature that could've made my experience a whole lot better instead.

...I could go on but I'm sure this thread has been done before...just my two cents...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3556 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Ping is good enough.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (71 Views)