Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2013
By: the_party_troll First Son 14 posts
Accepted Solution

NEVER GIVE UP

16 replies 442 views Edited Jul 31, 2013
your body is a weapon, whether it is actively fighting or dying on its hands and knees. tactics still exist in baby mode (downed) and I never see them being implemented.
as a baby, you can do many things. my favorite and most useful strategy is blocking. enemies will often down you and leave you bleeding to draw out teammates. this is your chance to block exits, fill cover, or stopthem from strafing. it is usually unexpected and effective.
another good tactic is what I like to call baby bomb squad. this one should be used at your own discretion, because as the name suggests, this is crawling on top of an enemy nail bomb to get rid of it. just know when you do this, you are giving the enemy points and losing a spawn in exchange for your teams safety. this one is especially useful when the bombs owner is in range and can be downed.
finally, when you and an enemy down each other simultaneously, always try to block their revive, even if it means being executed in the special variety. they have more time to bleed out, and you will generally frustrate the opponent. it is pretty important that when downed near a downed enemy that yoou line your butt up to their face. they should smell your poop. if it was human centipede, wouldnt you want to be 'head honcho'?

of course dont do any of this if you think you can crawl to safety and be cured of your baby like symptoms.
Message 1 of 17 (442 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: NEVER GIVE UP

Jul 31, 2013
guys im serious this is like super important
Message 2 of 17 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Huge wall of text. No capital letters. Bad sentence structure. 3 strikes, you're out.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 17 (410 Views)
Survivor
2754 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 4 of 17 (405 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jul 31, 2013
oh mr steak im so sorry its just life has been really hard lately and my computers acting weird and I lost the final draft and I really need an A to pass this class abd this was just a quick first draft I had and please give me an extension ill email you tonight please my dad will hate me idk wat ill do
Message 5 of 17 (399 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jul 31, 2013

the_party_troll wrote:
oh mr steak im so sorry its just life has been really hard lately and my computers acting weird and I lost the final draft and I really need an A to pass this class abd this was just a quick first draft I had and please give me an extension ill email you tonight please my dad will hate me idk wat ill do

Mr. Steak. I like it.

On topic though, blocking enemies from reviving their downed teammates is a good idea. But when it happens to you...

:smileymad:

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 6 of 17 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2353 posts

Jul 31, 2013

the_party_troll wrote:
your body is a weapon, whether it is actively fighting or dying on its hands and knees. tactics still exist in baby mode (downed) and I never see them being implemented.
as a baby, you can do many things. my favorite and most useful strategy is blocking. enemies will often down you and leave you bleeding to draw out teammates. this is your chance to block exits, fill cover, or stopthem from strafing. it is usually unexpected and effective.
another good tactic is what I like to call baby bomb squad. this one should be used at your own discretion, because as the name suggests, this is crawling on top of an enemy nail bomb to get rid of it. just know when you do this, you are giving the enemy points and losing a spawn in exchange for your teams safety. this one is especially useful when the bombs owner is in range and can be downed.
finally, when you and an enemy down each other simultaneously, always try to block their revive, even if it means being executed in the special variety. they have more time to bleed out, and you will generally frustrate the opponent. it is pretty important that when downed near a downed enemy that yoou line your butt up to their face. they should smell your poop. if it was human centipede, wouldnt you want to be 'head honcho'?

of course dont do any of this if you think you can crawl to safety and be cured of your baby like symptoms.

lol i did that yesterday i blocked someone made them special execute me and they lost their guy. they had zero lives atm

derrick,rose,nba,all,star,signature,sig,lol,nbamixeswk
Message 7 of 17 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I like this thread, despite the entirely bad sentence structure. 

Here is my tidbit: If you are downed and still have armor on, try and turn yourself towrd the shooter, so all they can see is your helmet. It'll take more bullets to kill you than if you give them your legs to fire at. I only know this because a really good player did this to me last night.

Message 8 of 17 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Endure and Survive.
Message 9 of 17 (291 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 1, 2013
I get what people are saying, but since when did this forum turn into English class? lol
Message 10 of 17 (262 Views)