Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: NEVER GIVE UP

Aug 1, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
I get what people are saying, but since when did this forum turn into English class? lol

Hmm, I remember a day when being understood was important...many people, myself included, would rather not spend time deciphering wht one meant through their garble. If the OP had been any longer, I'd have skipped it. 

Message 11 of 17 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I'm not sure every thing you wrote works. Only most stupid guys pay atention to creeping body at moment when their own life is at stake. But sometimes there is rush among teammates for executing enemy. At this time just lead them to nearby bomb. If you want not to crawl buy armor as often as you can. 

Message 12 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Aug 1, 2013

PeetSquared wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:
I get what people are saying, but since when did this forum turn into English class? lol

Hmm, I remember a day when being understood was important...many people, myself included, would rather not spend time deciphering wht one meant through their garble. If the OP had been any longer, I'd have skipped it. 

You've spelt 'what' wrong there matey Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 17 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Aug 1, 2013

AST2008 wrote:

PeetSquared wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:

You've spelt 'what' wrong there matey Smiley Wink

Good looking out, broham. Smiley Embarassed

Message 14 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Getting away from checking grammar and punctuation for a minute now, don't forget to keep calling out enemy locations and tell your teammates if someone is coming up on you in case someone is charging in for the revive. There's no point trying to revive someone if all that will come of it is another dead teammate.

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Aug 1, 2013

the_party_troll wrote:
your body is a weapon, whether it is actively fighting or dying on its hands and knees. tactics still exist in baby mode (downed) and I never see them being implemented.
as a baby, you can do many things. my favorite and most useful strategy is blocking. enemies will often down you and leave you bleeding to draw out teammates. this is your chance to block exits, fill cover, or stopthem from strafing. it is usually unexpected and effective.
another good tactic is what I like to call baby bomb squad. this one should be used at your own discretion, because as the name suggests, this is crawling on top of an enemy nail bomb to get rid of it. just know when you do this, you are giving the enemy points and losing a spawn in exchange for your teams safety. this one is especially useful when the bombs owner is in range and can be downed.
finally, when you and an enemy down each other simultaneously, always try to block their revive, even if it means being executed in the special variety. they have more time to bleed out, and you will generally frustrate the opponent. it is pretty important that when downed near a downed enemy that yoou line your butt up to their face. they should smell your poop. if it was human centipede, wouldnt you want to be 'head honcho'?

of course dont do any of this if you think you can crawl to safety and be cured of your baby like symptoms.

I always do this stuff.

Message 16 of 17 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Aug 1, 2013

Blocked enemy's escape path (stairs at The Dam)

Slowly crawled away with my Helmet head facing enemy, he took 5-6 bullets to execute me, LOL.

Crawled to trigger enemy's bomb.

Crawled to my own bomb, enemy came to do SE and got downed. Smiley Happy

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 17 of 17 (54 Views)