Oct 26 2013
By: Sum1wh0izme First Son 7 posts

NONMODDED GAMES

[ Edited ]
8 replies 136 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

Are you entirely sick and tired of shooting someone 15 times and they dont drop?  how about when opening a lockbock and some SINGLE PERSON throws 5 or 6 bombs at you in secession?  I know I am.   My  PSN gameID is Sum1wh0izme.  Please, lets build up a strong list of friends and all join together.  we can all join up and have fair, FUN matches again.  If we refuse to play a game with cheaters then they wont have anyone to use these cheats against!!!

Message 1 of 9 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: NONMODDED GAMES

Oct 26, 2013

Man, you know in my 150+ weeks played I have never once met a hacker? I kind of feel left out since everyone else apparently has Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 9 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 26, 2013

I am jealous of you **bleep** it lol!!  I use to be able to fire up factions and play for a couple hours straight without anyone player seeming suspicious.  Since the DLC hit I feel the hackers have found some loophole to exploit.  For instince, my fr  Viend and I, One with a board and the other just fists beat the hell outta this one guy and he killed us both.  I wont lie, It would be neat to have infine bombs to lay in a row all around a map and then have one set off a chain reaction!!!!!   HAHA WOW That would be fun!! but in public multiplayer, there is no excuse to cheat!

Message 3 of 9 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Sum1wh0izme wrote:

I am jealous of you **bleep** it lol!!  I use to be able to fire up factions and play for a couple hours straight without anyone player seeming suspicious.  Since the DLC hit I feel the hackers have found some loophole to exploit.  For instince, my fr  Viend and I, One with a board and the other just fists beat the hell outta this one guy and he killed us both.  I wont lie, It would be neat to have infine bombs to lay in a row all around a map and then have one set off a chain reaction!!!!!   HAHA WOW That would be fun!! but in public multiplayer, there is no excuse to cheat!

How did he killed you both, did he punched both of you? He could be having Brawler 2. It's not surprising that an experienced Brawler 2 fought 2 guys melee and won. Also could his teammates be shooting you as well (with a silenced weapon?). Not saying there are NO hackers, I've met them. A hacker shot HR as fast as SAR. 2-3 of us shooting at him all at once and he won't go down, a Molotov also doesn't kill him. And I believe trying to shiv him will fail because triangle prompt never comes up.

And most importantly, I despise Hackers! Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 4 of 9 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 26, 2013

no this guy continually stood as a human wall for his team mates.  it was only the three of us in the room during the brawl and we both had brawler 2 on.  this was just the one thing that really **bleep** me off. 

Message 5 of 9 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 26, 2013

oh and also, you can shiv these jerks.  it takes some finesse but it can be done

Message 6 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Oct 26, 2013

LOL WAIT A MINUTE!!  You and I am assuming is your boyfriend or husband (jimmymare) are two of my favorite players to see in a lobby!!!   You guys are gooooood!

Message 7 of 9 (97 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Sum1wh0izme wrote:

LOL WAIT A MINUTE!!  You and I am assuming is your boyfriend or husband (jimmymare) are two of my favorite players to see in a lobby!!!   You guys are gooooood!

WHAT WAIT A MINUTE!! *epic music epic moment*, I recall who you're by your ID! I believe we could have chanced upon you more than once. Smiley Surprised Thank you for your compliment. Smiley Embarassed

My husband jimmymare play Support with Reviver 3 and FAT 3. He's also a very efficient Brawler 2 user who can down 3 players (2 at once). While my loadout consist of NO perks for extra parts, pure FAT 1 (to heal myself faster), Marathon Runner to get out of hairy situation Smiley Tongue, etc, I am the aim and shoot, throw bomb/mollies and down multiple enemies kind of player, LOL. So we compliment each other's playstyle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 8 of 9 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 26, 2013

would love to join a party with you both sometime!  I always either can gift or heal, covert 2, brawler 2 (love that perk), explosion sxpert 2, and then whatever I can fit in from time to time depending on my three day mission.  All i ever carry is a pistol, either one works for me.  

I try to play considerately to other players. for instance, if I am sprinting to a box and then suddenly notice someone is at it all quiet like from my team, Ill sprint away from them and then double back crouching with covert training 2 on.  I try to revive before I go for interrogation or execution.  I have no problem sharing my downs and executions either. 

All that aside, if a team mate wants to be a bad egg, Ill use him as bait.  So play fair everyone. it only makes the game more fun for everone

Message 9 of 9 (74 Views)
0 Likes