Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 26 2014
By: TomySkyrim First Son 5 posts

Naughty Dog Please Hear Me Out on This Please help.

14 replies 182 views Edited May 26, 2014

Naughty dog please help me, it is has been a heartbreaking moment for me during the month of may for The last of us, after patch 1.07 came out, 6 days after my game was not working, (talking about factions) When ever I try to join a game, it shows no picture of the game such and such like where the "tips" part when loading into a game the picture above it is not there and sometimes the maps picture doesnt show like if it was lakeside it would only show text and a black background, no matter how many times i try to join a game it still says lost connection to host and cannot connect to match making server even though i have internet. After this occurs I can no longer see my character in the customization area and I cannot see my emblem.

this is super frustrating for me as I am a huge fan of this game. When I turn off my ps3 it makes 3 Beeping noise then restarts my ps3. Please I am begging for a solution, no matter what I search on the internet about these problems i cant seem to find a solution but "reinstalling the patch" which does nothing. I have played this game every single day and beated the campaign in less then a week. I bought DLC to support you guys even though pretty much millions of people bought your dlc and you guys made alot of money but even though, 1 person that supports you guys is important to you guys. I just dont know what else to say about this, I mean this is the only game that this happens, I feel that I have bought DLC for no reason and that I feel like, I can never enjoy playing a game like this again, I have plenty of games but I do not play them as they bore me sometimes, TLOU has been the best game I ever played. The only thing left to play is to wait for Watch Dogs. Either way please ND developers and ND community, help me so I can enjoy playing this one in a life time game. Please request in a reply to see a video, I wish to request that I see a ND dev reply to this because I missing being able to have so much fun. If there is no solution there is pretty much no point in still having this game. I'd say that 40$ is worth the story and the 20$ for multiplayer. This problem is so bad for me that I am considering my first game sell for the last of us. Message me at my PSN: JimmmyChoo and reply on this post, I rely on you guys.

Message 1 of 15 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8715 posts

Re: Naughty Dog Please Hear Me Out on This Please help.

May 26, 2014

WHY ARE WE USING BIG FONTS?!?

Message 2 of 15 (178 Views)
First Son
5 posts

May 26, 2014

un-necessary Comment. people please do not post anything irrelevant 

Message 3 of 15 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

May 26, 2014

WHY R U YELLING!!!

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 4 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5886 posts

May 26, 2014

You must use large font to get your point across.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 5 of 15 (169 Views)
First Son
5 posts

May 26, 2014

Why will no one help me :;(   since you are on the TLOU forums you guys must be players of TLOU what if this happened to you, you would ask on the forums but all people are doing is talking about the font size  :*( 

Message 6 of 15 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

May 26, 2014
Private message. Eric-ND
Message 7 of 15 (153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18617 posts

May 26, 2014

I AM NOT READING THAT.

Message 8 of 15 (142 Views)
Survivor
2078 posts

May 26, 2014
lower font size and people will help you
No me gusta los magos de bodyshot
Message 9 of 15 (137 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

May 26, 2014
People man.
I'd look into the PlayStation making three beeps before when you turn it off.
Might be more of a PlayStation problem than a TLoU.
Message 10 of 15 (69 Views)
0 Likes