Naughty Paw
5405 posts

Re: Naughty Hat, stop **bleep** around and do some FIXES!!

Dec 1, 2013

my water froze when i put it in the freezer...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (98 Views)
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Dec 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

my water froze when i put it in the freezer...

Lol I think you spend more time hanging out on these forums then you do actually playing the game. Hows that working for ya?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5405 posts

Dec 1, 2013

cuz its so much manpower to have a window open on the internet to browse every now and then.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 1, 2013
I play around 3-4 hours of TLoU per day and I get usually at least one freeze per day. Once the game freezes once, it's likely to happen again in the same day. My record is 4 freezes in these 3-4 hours. TLoU is the ONLY game that does this. No other game I play, be it offline, or online freezes as much as TLoU. Any other game that froze a lot was Dark Souls and that was still like one freeze per 3 weeks. More than this, I'm interested in what is the reason behind getting kicked, losing connection to host, or game servers. Strangely enough all of these happen ONLY when I'm doing well and my team is in the lead. Related to rage quitting perhaps?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Dec 1, 2013

Sentiel wrote:
I play around 3-4 hours of TLoU per day and I get usually at least one freeze per day. Once the game freezes once, it's likely to happen again in the same day. My record is 4 freezes in these 3-4 hours. TLoU is the ONLY game that does this. No other game I play, be it offline, or online freezes as much as TLoU. Any other game that froze a lot was Dark Souls and that was still like one freeze per 3 weeks. More than this, I'm interested in what is the reason behind getting kicked, losing connection to host, or game servers. Strangely enough all of these happen ONLY when I'm doing well and my team is in the lead. Related to rage quitting perhaps?

That happens when the host of the game rage quits by signing out or turning the PS3 off. You were handing it to him well and he took the easy way out. This game doesn't use dedicated servers like CoD or BF so one player hosts and the rest join. If the player paused and chose 'Leave Game' then the host migrates and the game continues but I've rarely seen that happen. Getting kicked is usually because you have a very high ping to the host which boots you off but that's very rare since patch 1.03.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (62 Views)
Sackboy
438 posts

Dec 1, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:

Sentiel wrote:

That happens when the host of the game rage quits by signing out or turning the PS3 off. You were handing it to him well and he took the easy way out. This game doesn't use dedicated servers like CoD or BF so one player hosts and the rest join. If the player paused and chose 'Leave Game' then the host migrates and the game continues but I've rarely seen that happen. Getting kicked is usually because you have a very high ping to the host which boots you off but that's very rare since patch 1.03.

Very rare? Not really. Happens almost every Game Session atleast once. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Dec 1, 2013
Getting the 'You have been kicked from the match' message is really rare for me now. But the 'Lost connection to host' and freezes are still happening occasionally. Like I said, getting kicked means the ping is too high. But they fixed matchmaking some time back in that if you have more than 200ms ping to a host, you won't be able to join. Since then, getting kicked is rare.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
15741 posts

Dec 1, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

NAUGHTY HAT.jpg

Courtesy of dh0rmazine :smileywink:

Awesome

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (42 Views)
0 Likes