Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 30 2013
By: SonGaton Wastelander 672 posts

Naughty Hat, stop **bleep** around and do some FIXES!!

24 replies 353 views Edited Nov 30, 2013

So, like 10 Minutes ago I thought "I wanna play some TLoU Factions. I'm alone but I could still have fun." Lol nope. First all was okay. I started Interrogation on Checkpoint, got a cool Skin, I made the 2nd Interrogation for my Team and then BAM! An enemy interrogated a Teammate, I got behind him. And what's happened? Some of you might have an idea. I wasn't able to shiv him and I was DIRECTLY behind him. Thanks to Brawler his upgraded 2x4 he had one free Melee kill left. Yay. Guys I can see on my screen all the time do shiv me but I can't do a counter Interrogation. And yes, I had a shiv.

After Respawning another enemy interrogated a Teammate... I finished him with my Bow and whoops... The PS3 freezed, huray! 

Besides the two issues there are maany more which happens often enough to make the Multiplayer experience almost unenjoyable... 

But yeah, just give us Hats and go to work for Uncharted PS4 already. TLoU isn't even a half year old... Wuhu. 

I would say, ND - fix some issues ASAP. But SP DLC ._.  

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 1 of 25 (353 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Re: Naughty Hat, stop **bleep** around and do some FIXES!!

Nov 30, 2013

Yeah, few seconds ago I was killed by two invisible guys...

Message 2 of 25 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I froze twice yesterday. Call BS all you want it doesn't change what happened. You are not a majority therefore you can not determine what's BS and what is not.
Message 3 of 25 (317 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013
Consoles freeze constantly while playing. I play at my buddy's place, and we'd simultaneously freeze all the time. We've had plenty of parties games where we'd freeze, come back, and our other party members had frozen too.

Not being able to shiv someone has also happened to me and to plenty of other people on this forum. It's actually been posted quite a few times.
Message 4 of 25 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Somehow, I went through today's TLOU MP session with no freezes. It's not very common but it's annoying when it happens.
Message 5 of 25 (274 Views)
Sackboy
470 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Nick-A-30 wrote:

I call bulls**t. Too many people have been complaining about their ps3 freezing. My ps3 hasn't froze once while playing TLOU--ever.

And oh no, you couldn't shiv someone!!! :0 Again, I've never had this issue, so I call bulls**t.

The conclusion I have reached: you suck at this game, but I promise you are going to survive!

Oh yeah i forgot that when people have issues that you personnaly didn't encounter it means they're just making things up !

The conclusion i have reached: you suck at making sense, but i promise you are going to survive!

Message 6 of 25 (265 Views)
Wastelander
672 posts

Nov 30, 2013

First off, Freeze and that kind of shiv Bug really p'ed me off, so I was very angry. And I became angry everytime that happens.

Second. I'm may not the best but there are still many issues which should become fixed. A Guy who mainly rushes with his SAR and uses stealth just to bail have no issues with shivving, right? Dem, I try to play stealthy just like its needed in the Campaign. I like to flank and help my Team with some Shiv Interrogations/Kills (btw I'm also a Healer and Reviver).

You know why I'm losing? Why the Game didn't let me shiv and believe me: many players use Crafter and Brawler, so I have no chance in close Combat. But yeah, guess I should rush the **bleep** out of my Bow and just dance shiv.

Third: My PS3 freezes quite often. I have a 160GB Slim. And I think I know better than you if my PS3 freezes or not. You can't call that **bleep** just because I doesn't happen to you.

And just another thing that can't be **bleep**: ND does rarely fix issues. There are still enough big issues but ND just give us some Hats. I know, the Designers of the Hats, Masks and Helmets aren't the Guys who build it in the Game. But there's one thing left for the creative Guys: More Customization Options. Work for not even a hour and after that they could design some Hats etc.

Lost potencial I guess. No motivation? 

Someone who call the PS3 Freezes are **bleep** has to be a blind Fan. 

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 7 of 25 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Running into these same problems, but I'm sure ND will just give us more hats and masks to try and make up for it.

Message 8 of 25 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
901 posts

Nov 30, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:
Somehow, I went through today's TLOU MP session with no freezes. It's not very common but it's annoying when it happens.

I would say it is uncommon. Doesn't happen every day but maybe half the days out of the week.

As far as the shiv, that issue has never happened to me. Most times I just forget I don't have a shiv. Oops.

Message 9 of 25 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I've had the problem of forgetting I don't have a shiv, too. It'd be nice if they added the strangling takedown from single player or something.
Message 10 of 25 (170 Views)