Keyblade Wielder
6876 posts

Re: Need someone a Tip for the Skull Mask?

Dec 9, 2013

i do all the time

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 31 of 34 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Dec 9, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

i do all the time

you drop low levels like a bad habit ehh?

Message 32 of 34 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3478 posts

Dec 9, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:you continue to snipe by hiding in a building for half the match offering little help to your team, while I actually move around and still stay back, yet manage to get the majority of downs in game while sniping then.

Reellongbow wrote: Maybe staying back behind your team, but you are not gonna win a one vs one up close against a decent non sniper.

That is what your awesome revolver and Flamethrower are for, mid and close range. Sanddude is correct only in survivors can you feasibly win with your gameplay style in supply raid, interrogation it would typically be 3vs4 while you camp and are a liability to your team.

Message 33 of 34 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Dec 9, 2013

i would tell you to play interrogation only.  I do not play survivors and i dont worry about one use boosters. my max clan size is 196 and i find it very easy to get the mask if you do the following.

1. try your hardest to be a good teammate, heal people, run out of your way for revives, mark lots of people and if you have a mic thats even better cause you will help not only yourself calling out those positions.

2. i always have  healer 2 or 3, always have collector 2, lets face it 20% more parts is a must.

3. one thing that my group usually does is pick smaller maps, smaller maps means more kills Smiley Very Happy

4. DO NOT LET THE BOXES GET OPENED UNTILL THE LAST MINUTE.

5.killing on defense or offense cant be forgotten, dont just hang around pick a position and stay on it.

hope this helps Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 34 (69 Views)