Dec 06 2013
By: SonGaton I Only Post Everything 913 posts

Need someone a Tip for the Skull Mask?

33 replies 267 views Edited Dec 6, 2013
If yes, here are mine: -In the End of Week 11 you should start to play Survivors only. -Use Collector 2 and Crafter 3 and your best weapons -Always craft something and give Teammates Presents -Better play with atleast 1 Friend Just got it today. Played last two Rounds with a friend. Isn't hard.
You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 1 of 34 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Need someone a Tip for the Skull Mask?

Dec 6, 2013

Has this post lost something in translation?

Message 2 of 34 (255 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Dec 6, 2013
skull mask overrated
Message 3 of 34 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Dec 7, 2013
It's his tips for how to get the skull mask. I'd also add to make sure to have some bonus parts one use boosters saved up for the last couple of weeks, which shouldn't be a problem for most people. Save a couple of easy challenges for the end, too. Something you can accomplish while still earning a large number of parts.
Message 4 of 34 (235 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Supply raid is generally better for parts accumulation than survivors. More kills, more heals, more gifts, more...
--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 5 of 34 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Dec 7, 2013

SonGaton wrote:
If yes, here are mine: -In the End of Week 11 you should start to play Survivors only. -Use Collector 2 and Crafter 3 and your best weapons -Always craft something and give Teammates Presents -Better play with atleast 1 Friend Just got it today. Played last two Rounds with a friend. Isn't hard.

Use First Aid Training and Collector 2, not Crafter.

I get TONS more supplies from FAT3 than i ever did from Crafter 3.

Message 6 of 34 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Dec 7, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

SonGaton wrote:

For the first time in forever, I'm agreeing with Longbow.

In terms of net part gain, FAT 2 and Collector 2 is the greatest combination in the history of forever. Starting with a heaing playstyle and then switiching to a killing playstyle, that combination can stop anyone in their tracks.

Use this, and you'll be golden.

Message 7 of 34 (168 Views)
Naughty Paw
11910 posts

Dec 7, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

SonGaton wrote:

In terms of net part gain, FAT 2 and Collector 2 is the greatest combination in the history of forever. Starting with a heaing playstyle and then switiching to a killing playstyle, that combination can stop anyone in their tracks.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 8 of 34 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Dec 7, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

SonGaton wrote:

You can do both with revolver and flamethrower combined with FAT 3 and collector 2.

Message 9 of 34 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Level 2 for each? For the extra points level 3 will net you a lot more parts, and still let you keep your rifle.
Message 10 of 34 (127 Views)
0 Likes