I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Nerf Molotov Vote, Yes(3) or No(13)?

Aug 9, 2013
Maybe they should just get rid of the pre-made 'Health Kits' in each map, so that people would have to craft them if they beeded one, and it would help 'Crafter 3' give those 'Health Kits' away.
Message 61 of 156 (179 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 9, 2013
Beeded --> needed*
Message 62 of 156 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Aug 10, 2013
What's next? Nerf Shiving? I understand that Molotov's are powerful... But I actually don't like Smoke + Shiv, and I don't go around asking to get it nerfed. It's part of the game, comes from the SP, just like Molotovs, so why shouldn't they be the same as the SP.
Something very good about this MP is that it really feels like the SP, so it's fine as it is.
Message 63 of 156 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 10, 2013

DiamondDM13 wrote:
What's next? Nerf Shiving? I understand that Molotov's are powerful... But I actually don't like Smoke + Shiv, and I don't go around asking to get it nerfed. It's part of the game, comes from the SP, just like Molotovs, so why shouldn't they be the same as the SP.
Something very good about this MP is that it really feels like the SP, so it's fine as it is.

You don't see 20 molotovs every 10 minutes in Single Player, though, do you? Nor is there Explosive Expert.

Message 64 of 156 (163 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6814 posts

Aug 10, 2013

TrenchBucket wrote:

DiamondDM13 wrote:

You don't see 20 molotovs every 10 minutes in Single Player, though, do you? Nor is there Explosive Expert.

To be quite fair... I don't see that in Multiplayer either...

Feet
Message 65 of 156 (159 Views)
Limit Breaker
17400 posts

Aug 10, 2013

TrenchBucket wrote:

DiamondDM13 wrote:

But molotovs are easier to make in SP....

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 66 of 156 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6814 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Not to mention you also do get an explosion expert for molotovs in the form of manuals as well.

Feet
Message 67 of 156 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Aug 10, 2013

First off what does balancing molotovs have to do with shivs? I am failinng t

DiamondDM13 wrote:

o see the connection. As far as relating the MP portion of TLOU to the SP of this game, its like comparing apples and oranges. I again dont understand the reference you are trying to make.

Please stop just saying "Things are fine" and actually start giving legit reasons why you believe that so.

Message 68 of 156 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17400 posts

Aug 10, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

DiamondDM13 wrote:

o see the connection. As far as relating the MP portion of TLOU to the SP of this game, its like comparing apples and oranges. I again dont understand the reference you are trying to make.

Please stop just saying "Things are fine" and actually start giving legit reasons why you believe that so.

Everything you might like to know:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&locati...

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 69 of 156 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3658 posts

Aug 10, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

DiamondDM13 wrote:

How about YOU convince the rest of us why the game should be altered because YOU don't like it.

The game I bought plays FINE for me. I don't see why I should or anyone here should give you a reason why the game should change because of the few that don't like it.

A molotov kills you waaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry me a river.

That very same molotov will kill me too. Pretty ****** good example why things are FINE.

Hey if you don't like them don't use them. I'll have no problem killing you with one.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 70 of 156 (303 Views)