Sep 28 2013
By: ProfessorTurnip Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Nerf Molotov and Medkits!

34 replies 566 views Edited Sep 28, 2013

Here is my idea for molotov nerf, make it so you have to stand to aim the molotov. Also, it would be nice to have alot less med kits on a map, so that way we have the choice of either using our rag/alcohol to make molotovs or medkits.

Message 1 of 35 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Re: Nerf Molotov and Medkits!

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

The EE2 nerf nerfed the molly so why you crying for another molly nerf? thats like crying for a SAR nerf after the SAR got nerfed. You know when people are really bad at TLOU MP is when they ask for a nerf when its already been nerfed lol. Im surprised people have not asked ND to nerf skilled players yet.

I am the forum sheriff.
Message 2 of 35 (553 Views)
Gaming Beast
2044 posts

Sep 28, 2013

I'd like to see less medkits on the map and an increased timer between medkit respawn.

Message 3 of 35 (459 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3709 posts

Sep 28, 2013
I'd like to see an increase in the amount of med kits a player can carry. Like 6 or something. It's hard to give those kits away with Crafter when everyone is full with 3. I only suggest this because the reduction in med kits on the maps seems to have fallen on deaf ears. So let us carry more I guess
Message 4 of 35 (409 Views)
Fender Bender
2358 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Wow nerf the molotovs again??!! A lot of crybabies in this forum. Why reduce medkits?? You never get hurt?

Message 5 of 35 (403 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

They want medkits reduced so that the enemy gets injured cant heal so they can kill them. They struggle to kill them otherwise. Next people will be claiming medkits are OP. I bet people wanting medkits nerfed are the type that waits for their team mates to injure the enemy first before shooting because they can not get a kill otherwise.

I am the forum sheriff.
Message 6 of 35 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2044 posts

Sep 28, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

They want medkits reduced so that the enemy gets injured cant heal so they can kill them. They struggle to kill them otherwise. Next people will be claiming medkits are OP. I bet people wanting medkits nerfed are the type that waits for their team mates to injure the enemy first before shooting because they can not get a kill otherwise.

I want reduced medkits because I use Crafter 3. I hate it when my gift is a medkit and my teammates already have 3 and don't bother using them.

Message 7 of 35 (366 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

So Teabag you want to ruin the MP for others because you cant give out medkits through Crafter 3? So how am I suppose to sustain myself with less medkits and as you purposed a longer timer? hmm? dont say my team mate can heal me because I always play with randoms and randoms hardly ever heal me. As a CQC player I regularly heal myself after battles so I need those medkits. If our team is winning we wont get jack from the supply boxes either. If ND nerfs medkits then Im done with TLOU MP. With Crafter 3 you just wait for them to heal themselves. Ive used Crafter 3 loads and have never ended a game with a medkit gift in my giftbox. Sooner or later their medkit section will get freed up.

I am the forum sheriff.
Message 8 of 35 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Someone posted a while ago a great solution for gifting med kits, which is just to allow us to gift players even if their pack is full. Basically, one medkit disappears out of their pack and gets replaced with the gifted med kit. Nothing changes, but the crafter can still get his parts for the gift and is able to give his other gifts out.

Message 9 of 35 (351 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Sep 28, 2013

dh0 you can already give your other gifts out with Crafter 3. For example you Craft then you get a medkit to give to your team mate. Their medkit section is full. Next you Craft then you get a nail bomb to give to your team mate. You can then go up to your team mate who has the medkit section full and give him the nail bomb. Then when your team mates have been in a battle they reach for their medkits then boom you give him the medkit.

I am the forum sheriff.
Message 10 of 35 (340 Views)
0 Likes