Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: Nerf Molotov and Medkits!

Sep 28, 2013

That's true, but of all solutions offered for the apparent crafter fiasco, I like that one the best as it doesn't break the game.

Message 11 of 35 (233 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Totally agree with you dh0 :smileyhappy:

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 12 of 35 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1421 posts

Sep 28, 2013
No no nooo you got your NERFS.
Nerf brigade got their wishes. They got the booster nerfed that WAS NOT the cause of the twenty five molotov deaths they got per match.

Why dont we just remove EVERY thing from the game so we can just punch each other.
Then we only need ONE button and every one will be happy. No boosters eithet, we dont want dem noobz wit der brawler ons ruining da skillz.

Just shoot me.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 13 of 35 (223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Sep 28, 2013
Oh my God, who doesn't have 2+ med kits at all times?! Removing a couple of them from each match wouldn't be so bad. It would also help crafters and first aid users

Logical.
Message 14 of 35 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

When I started playing Factions I hated on Molotovs a lot. Mostly because they're impossible to run away from once thrown. The damage always got me, even if the Molotov clearly missed me. Since then, I learned to run away not after it's thrown but run away as soon as I see the red light of doom. My deaths to Molotovs have been greatly reduced since then.

EE nerf helped a lot too I guess. :smileyhappy:

Now for the Medkits. I mostly play with my stealth loadout, which means that I completely ignore supply boxes. The only cases when I open a supply box is when I run out of ammo, or am the last man standing. Even so, I always carry at least 2 Medkits with me. With the exception of Downtown, for obvious reasons, I have memorized all Medkit locations. With luck, as I go, I can grab two of them, but I always grab at least one on my spawn. That makes crafting Medkits totally pointless.

There's a total of 5-6 Medkits scattered around the maps, meaning that people who craft can focus on making Molotovs and can count on Medkits found on the map instead of crafting them. This in turn removes the vital choice between crafting a Medkit, or Molotov. Combined with possible Molotov gifts, it's not rare to run into someone with 3 Molotovs in the early stages of the match.

A possible solution would be to not remove Medkits, if that is too big of a problem, but instead share them among teammates. Meaning that if somebody grabs a Medkit, it's not there for anybody else in the guy's team. That will keep stealth and rusher guys with Medkits, while crafters and campers will have to craft them. Everyone's happy, no?

Message 15 of 35 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

So basically like uncharted 2 with power weapons? once someone grabs the power weapons you get nothing. Yeah way to break a game. I hardly ever got those power weapons in uncharted 2 so Im guessing the same will happen here. Also if we are winning Ill get next to nothing in supply boxes. Nah medkit nerfing will break the game. If Im dying regularly because theres not enough medkits in TLOU MP to sustain me then Im done playing it. dh0s idea does not nerf medkits but solves the Crafter 3 problem of not having to wait to give the medkit gift out. If you people keep whining until ND keeps nerfing you will kill TLOU MP. I strongly advise to stop asking for nerfs or you'll ruin TLOU MP for everyone. If the majority leaves because of the regular nerfing then who are you going to play with? Just because you probably dont use those medkits often does not mean everyone else does the same. I need those medkits because I regularly use them.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 16 of 35 (169 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 29, 2013

As for the molly nerf people asked ND to nerf mollys through EE2 so ND nerfed it. So you have already had your molly nerf.

Message 17 of 35 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5886 posts

Sep 29, 2013

medkits are there to promote movement around the map, taking them away will induce camping a lot more in the game.

photo Sniper.png
Message 18 of 35 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 29, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

The EE2 nerf nerfed the molly so why you crying for another molly nerf? thats like crying for a SAR nerf after the SAR got nerfed. You know when people are really bad at TLOU MP is when they ask for a nerf when its already been nerfed lol. Im surprised people have not asked ND to nerf skilled players yet.

No. The EE2 nerf nerfed EE2. Not Molotovs.

Your 'logic' is as it's nerfed it doesn't need another one? wow. Get real man.

The M9 had it's blindfire nerfed (on U3), does that mean it doesn't need another one? No.

Message 19 of 35 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

Mollies never needed a nerf. People just need to move when they see a enemy glowing or shoot the molly while its in the enemies hand or throw a molly first or throw a smoke bomb then either shiv them or run away. Mollies do what they are suppose to. Learn to avoid/counter them like others do instead of not using situational awareness/countertactics then moaning because you got mollied. I dont know what all the fuss is about. People make out its raining mollies when it is not. Learn to adapt like the rest of us.

Message 20 of 35 (132 Views)
0 Likes