Splicer
40 posts

Re: New Customization and Weapons

Nov 22, 2013
I would like to see new perks customed to interrogation since the mode was released after the multiplayer. I don't have any great ideas for the perks but along the lines of how Beast Mode was used in Uncharted in Plunder.
Message 11 of 28 (189 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Would be cool if ND did this but, unforunately I just don't see it happening.

Message 12 of 28 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Nov 22, 2013

I want to select my favorite Hunter in Customization. Is that so hard? ._.

Getting a Random Character in a Match sucks. And I play like every 2nd Match a woman. Not cool Man...

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 13 of 28 (168 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 22, 2013

“SP DLC release date? And how about a leaded pipe for a purchasable weapon?" :smileyhappy: - TheLastLiquid

Early 2014 is the release timing. We will be talking a lot more about the Single Player DLC in the very near future. Be sure to pay attention to the ND blog.

Lead pipe? That’s a cool idea but we’re not currently making any additional weapons for Factions. It’s a world of scarcity. 

This is from Novembers Q&A:

Looks like you're all out of luck. There won't be any additional weapons for multiplayer. Sorry fellas (and ladies)

Message 14 of 28 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I just wish there was the option of keeping and repairing your malee weapons. There are only two playing you get the chance to pick up a Machete which is my favorite male weapon. Ones in the sewers and the other is in the tunnel towards the end of the game where you fight the three bloaters and clickers, other then that No machete in the game. Nothing says satisfaction like lopping an infected or hunter head off in one fell swoop…Shish
Message 15 of 28 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3426 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013
David's men and the Marauders carry Machetes. But the lead pipe would be a choice weapon, maybe it'll take 3 hits to down, and swing a little faster than the 2 x 4, (but not faster than fists). Unlike the 2x4 it'll give you 2 hits when modded, (Nerf Brawler, so Brawler lvl2 it lets you keep melee weapons when killed, and give no additional hits) and it will replace the Machete or 2 x 4 drops (depending on which 1 is more "op" I guess).
Message 16 of 28 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Quinzen8 wrote:
David's men and the Marauders carry Machetes. But the lead pipe would be a choice weapon, maybe it's take 3 hits to down, an swing a little faster than the 2 x 4, but not faster than fists. Oh and unlike the 2x4 it'll give you 2 hits when modded (Nerf Brawler, so the 2x4 with Brawler lvl2 just lets you keep weapons when killed).

I like how with Brawler doesn't give you additional hit but keep the weapon when killed. IMO it's better than additional hit. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 17 of 28 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3426 posts

Nov 24, 2013
I'd like to see the Bat added into the MP, it would function just like the 2 x 4, but have 2 more hits of corse, and be way more rarer than the 2 x 4 (Last lives rare or last 7-10 mins).

I was thinking of the Hatchet being a purchasable, 2hits, acts as a 1 hit melee, and modified gets 1 more hit. Will use the Machete's Special Executions if it's too expensive to make new ones (which by the way will be 2 points and have another hit(3 total, 5 if modified).
Message 18 of 28 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
494 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Burst pistol!
Message 19 of 28 (68 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Nov 28, 2013

yes would that at least make it worthwhile playing more?

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Message 20 of 28 (67 Views)
0 Likes