Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: New Hats Available

Oct 23, 2013
Flag shirts were also individual purchases in UC3. It was also lacking.

I mean, I don't mind that the Philippines isn't a big deal, but you know. Flag shirts, flag hats, yay. I guess I'll wear a USA#1 hat.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 82 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Oct 23, 2013

These hats suck **bleep** 

Message 32 of 82 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 23, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

So are these hats counted as deducted from 60 hats and masks or they are consider 1/60?

There are no Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore hats, yeah apparently ND thinks all Chinese belongs to one like how all Europeans are the same??? There are quite a pool of Hongkong and Taiwan players on TLOU MP and no we don't wear a CHINA hat for god sake (we have our own flags OK).

Hats with flag on = major fail! These are basically Baseball Cap with flag on it. No it's not good looking AT ALL IMO.

Hell, the Camo Hat is America flag just that it's in camo color. I see lack of creativity here. Not to mention these country hats cost money. It should be given free due to it's poor design and no creativity, even then, most players WON'T wear it. Thank you! Smiley Wink

These new hats have to be some of the most uncreative and poorly constructed customizable items I've ever seen be offered up in a game. ND basically just took the baseball cap that we all already have and added camo color. Then they just pasted a handful of different countries flags on top of it. Can you get any lazier then that? I honestly have no idea who in their right mind would spend 1.00 for such half-@ssed work. It really is just kind of sad.

And yeah I definitely think ND counts these as 22 of the 60 customizable items that they promised. Guess this is part of that "extra bargain" season pass holders have been told to look forward too...what a joke.

Message 33 of 82 (275 Views)
Wastelander
708 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

I would have been happier with a p*nis hat LOL not really but whoever made these hats deserves to be smoke shived.

Message 34 of 82 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1298 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Next up are 22 masks with country flags on them!

Message 35 of 82 (264 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Don't be ridiculous, Warner Bros.

Obviously, the next DLC head items are more sensible.

Like a horse head or a **bleep** plastic bag.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 82 (263 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

I have the DLC hats, well they are a little bit boring, just caps with a flag at the front. I hope the other hats come out soon.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Message 37 of 82 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Wondering if the Brazilian hat comes with great bandwidth lowering power. Smiley Surprised

But more seriously those a kind of a letdown, hope within the remaining 38 a giraffe hat will arise !

With great giraffe hat comes great ridiculousness !

Message 38 of 82 (244 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Yeah it's a joke, I swear it would've been awesome if the release date of these hats is 1 Apr.

I won't wear these hats even if they're free. ND used up all their creativity designing the SP. ROFL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 39 of 82 (228 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 23, 2013
They pretty much said to themselves "**bleep** we have to give them hats" and gave us the bare minimum effort customization. The only value I see from the pass so far is the discount on DLC. 1$ per hat my arse.
Message 40 of 82 (222 Views)
0 Likes