I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: New Hats Available

Oct 24, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

I personally love the hats and county idea, what do you guys want? Another dumb gas mask or an animal hat like from U3? grow up guys no one but kids wants that silly looking crap. Mexico hat here i come.

You like the hats, good for you.

IMO the hats shouldn't even cost a cent, even so, majority of the players won't be wearing it. I'll be thinking he's wearing a baseball cap and not a flag cap during gameplay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 51 of 82 (7,129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 24, 2013
It's the fact that the hats just have a flag pasted onto them which sucks. If the hats were actually painted and patterned to their corresponding flag design then I would definitely pay. Instead it's somthing even a mediocre developer could pull off easily.
Message 52 of 82 (7,124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 24, 2013
Like how the flag shirts kinda all look like the TLOU hero shrt?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 53 of 82 (7,119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Oct 24, 2013

i was hoping these hats would be a little more......awesome Smiley Sad

like maybe a sombrero, fire man hat, police officer hat AT THE VERY LEAST.

sombrero + skull mask/ski mask/day of the dead mask?

fire man hat + skull mask/ski mask/day of the dead mask?

police officer hat + skull mask/ski mask/day of the dead mask?

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 54 of 82 (7,107 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Oct 24, 2013

^ Agreed, I know that TLoU is supposed to be a more serious title but some things would still fit while not being too silly, but still being awesome/funny.

I was pretty disappointed that part of our 60+ hats turned out to be a bunch of baseball caps with flags. I kinda hope that those hats only count as 1/60

Message 55 of 82 (7,106 Views)
Survivor
2220 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

^ Agreed, I know that TLoU is supposed to be a more serious title but some things would still fit while not being too silly, but still being awesome/funny.

I was pretty disappointed that part of our 60+ hats turned out to be a bunch of baseball caps with flags. I kinda hope that those hats only count as 1/60

oh yeah, that "Skimmer hat" (i think its called) doesnt look silly AT ALL >_>

and when i saw those baseball caps with flags i had that meme face "are you **bleep** kidding me?" on...

Message 56 of 82 (7,102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

There would be many fitting head items, which would make sense in an apocalyptic scenario, imo.

Police officer hat and fireman hat, as already mentioned above, are good examples.

It doesn´t even have to be something fancy, but just an everyday head item...and some of these everyday head items might actually look silly, but still make sense.

For example, a motorcycle helmet, safety helmet, football helmet or a welding helmet.

...and of course welding glasses, a gasmask and a gasmak helmet (since the mask disapears, when you wear a helmet)

and many others...

I highly doubt that those hats only count as 1/60. ND wouldn´t unite 22 hats into only 1 hat and therefore "decrease" the amount of head items....instead they would´ve advertised 80+ head items in the first place. 

Message 57 of 82 (7,089 Views)
Survivor
2220 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Not only does having these customizations make our characters look cool/bad ***,

but i think having these customizations should show who you are or what you like.

mainly everyday attire that people wear for a job or when they are off duty.

Like bruttus said having motorcycle helmet, safety helmet, welding helmet, any sport helmet.

then multiple other gas masks.

and what i said with the sombrero, fire man helmet, and police officer hat.

Message 58 of 82 (7,067 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

@Bruttus- That's exactly what I meant. - Oh and I think some medical gear would be cool, like those surgical hair bonets Smiley LOL

Bruttus wrote:
I highly doubt that those hats only count as 1/60. ND wouldn´t unite 22 hats into only 1 hat and therefore "decrease" the amount of head items....instead they would´ve advertised 80+ head items in the first place.

I see 22 variations of 1 hat as kind of a bummer if it is to be any indication of the future hats. Hopefully it isn't.

Message 59 of 82 (7,062 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11613 posts

Oct 24, 2013
Three words:

Traffic

Cone

Hats

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 60 of 82 (7,029 Views)