Fender Bender
2812 posts

Re: New Weapons/perks = slippery sloop

Apr 17, 2014

What you fail to understand is that I clearly said that I prefer free DLC maps and paid weapons, instead of paid DLC maps and free weapons. That's my personal preference and apparently some people agree with me. I explained why I have this preference.

Free DLC maps are needed to have a large unified pool (less lag/faster matchmaking). Paid DLC weapons are a necessary evil to subsidize the cost of the free DLC maps. ND isn't a charity and we should respect that, as long as they don't screw us. That's capitalism for ya. There is no free lunch.

So, why is it so hard to get it? How old are you? If you are a kid that has never worked, then I'm probably wasting my breath trying to explain economics to you.

Stop trying to stifle any discussion that pertains to lag. This is a forum about a MP game and both lag and balance concerns are equally acceptable. This isn't your thread where you specifically mentioned that people shouldn't mention lag issues. I get it that you don't want people to discuss about lag (even your sig makes it clear), but unfortunately I don't see anyone agreeing with you.

I'm glad to see Sony/ND experimenting with new business models (F2P, microtransactions, PS4 upgrade program etc). I'm pretty certain that Uncharted 4 will have paid weapons from the get-go. Hopefully they will also have free DLC maps like KZ-SF. If you don't like these new business models, then I suggest to vote with your wallet. As simple as that.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 31 of 40 (261 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I still think the SAR will be tough to replace on most loadouts. If you like a easy to use gun with power and accuracy at all ranges, the SAR is still it. Especially after an upgrade or two.

Maybe the new guns add some new options and can compliment some specific play styles, but I'm not sure you can get much better than the SAR. Unless they make a full auto SAR with a bigger magazine.

I guess well see. I just hope people understand that judging a weapon for yourself is better than getting killed by a veteran try hard carrying a new gun and saying its OP. And also bear in mind that Paco, Muhammed, and Ichiro will also have access to these new weapons. Who knows how OP a lagger can make a new weapon seem.

Cannot be said any better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 32 of 40 (241 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Quinzen8 wrote:
^I know almost every single friend I have ever added save for a handful of them have abandoned TLOU in favor of COD and BF. So I'm hoping they give TLOU another go around or they're gettin deleted... :smileysad:

^My sentiments exactly.

I wish more of my friends who played TLOU SP can give the MP a try, and those who tried and left can give it a second chance. Well.... sighs....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 33 of 40 (239 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

I think I have an interesting combination, I will create a gear up that is like Uncharted

• Full Auto Rifle (We could not miss the Kal 7 further that combine perfectly with the speed of the character) 2 points
  • Revolver (I needed something to compensate the inaccuracy) 0 points
  • Marathon 2 (Increase the resistance and recovery allow me to hit and run whenever I want and enemies not catch me.) 3 point
  • First Aid Training 1 (Almost instantaneous recovery of health, fighting 1 vs 1 shall brainer) 2 point
  • Agility Full (To climb, jump and move faster when crouched in coverage-also-) 4 o 5 point

AAAAaaaand .... Double Barrel (Lazarevic this goes for you, I know you loved this weapon) 1 point

Message 34 of 40 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Alsborg91 wrote:

I think I have an interesting combination, I will create a gear up that is like Uncharted

• Full Auto Rifle (We could not miss the Kal 7 further that combine perfectly with the speed of the character) 2 points
  • Revolver (I needed something to compensate the inaccuracy) 0 points
  • Marathon 2 (Increase the resistance and recovery allow me to hit and run whenever I want and enemies not catch me.) 3 point
  • First Aid Training 1 (Almost instantaneous recovery of health, fighting 1 vs 1 shall brainer) 2 point
  • Agility Full (To climb, jump and move faster when crouched in coverage-also-) 4 o 5 point

AAAAaaaand .... Double Barrel (Lazarevic this goes for you, I know you loved this weapon) 1 point

Lazarevic tribute? I love it. Count me in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 35 of 40 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Lazarevic: My soul is present in this gun .... So kill "Nathan Drake"

dsfds

Message 36 of 40 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Apr 17, 2014
Everything naughty dog does to this game is a risk and I'm sure they know it, this isnt their first game and it won't be their last so I personally think threads like this inferring that developers at ND don't know what their doing is only a Sign of the posters own ignorance
Message 37 of 40 (195 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

Aug 3, 2014

Still want to know why Hawk eye 3 can't even just regularly mark a covert 3 guy? Seems unfair that for 1 point they can completely  cancel out a 4 point perk. Would like a DEV to please comment on this. 

Message 38 of 40 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1803 posts

Aug 3, 2014
^ What?
Message 39 of 40 (120 Views)
Sackboy
511 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014

Didn't feel like making new thread about perks but if you're confused I guess I can

Message 40 of 40 (117 Views)
0 Likes