Fender Bender
2720 posts

Re: New Weapons/perks = slippery sloop

Apr 17, 2014
^^You do realize ND said everyone will have all the DLC weapons in preset loadouts whether you bought them or not right?
Message 21 of 40 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Quinzen8 wrote:
^^You do realize ND said everyone will have all the DLC weapons in preset loadouts whether you bought them or not right?

Yeah, that's a good compromise, so it's not really "pay2win".

People also said that UC3 F2P was a pay2win scam, just because there was a level restriction (Level 25 IIRC), but you could still use decent loadouts.

Message 22 of 40 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2720 posts

Apr 17, 2014
^Thanks to Spyder's M9 you have access to the best gun in the game right outta the gate.
Message 23 of 40 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2547 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Quinzen8 wrote:

Will these preset loadouts have 13 loadout points ? or will they be 10-11 preset loadout points like we have now. Also Nd has to implement more custom loadouts . It cant be less than 7 custom loadouts i dont wanna hear technical difficulties or any other bs excuse. with all these new perks and weapons, i need more custom loadouts . 

Message 24 of 40 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
2720 posts

Apr 17, 2014
^IDK, you can only assume so with all these new perks and weapons. Although that Last Q&A seemed like they could very much do it. They were weighing the options, and now have had well over a month to do it.
Message 25 of 40 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1394 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
This very well may be a slippery slope aka sloop I however reserve judgment til I play with the new perks and weapons. I strongly feel the new maps will be official though.

Sihouettes is right though, there has to be a large group of people who do not partake in the mp because they feel that lag is contingent after playing this mp a couple of times, especially on the dlc which is heavily populated by foreign players. 5-10k players after selling 6 million copies is extremely low i'd say closer to 1% now which is abysmal.

Ugh.

UGH.

UUUUUUUUUUGH.

ABYSMAL.

It's true

tumblr_myxv42FD6u1t0mjvro1_500.gif

========================================================

ALSO, what's your problem INCANGENERAL with "foreigners"

I AM A HUNGARIAN NOBLE FROM BUDAPEST, I AM DUKE OF THE HIGHLANDS, AM I SOME SORT OF PROBLEM FOR YOU? DO I HINDER YOU FROM ENJOYING YOUR TLOU EXPERIENCE?

And Excuse me, but with a name like INCANGENERAL,  shouldn't you be some noteworthy Peruvian?

tumblr_mngkb2PuvY1sqpjgto1_500.gif

Message 26 of 40 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2720 posts

Apr 17, 2014
^I know almost every single friend I have ever added save for a handful of them have abandoned TLOU in favor of COD and BF. So I'm hoping they give TLOU another go around or they're gettin deleted... Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 40 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6410 posts

Apr 17, 2014

How am I bringing up balance, I'm actually one of the few minority in this forum who actually is content with the balance of this game... I also never mentioned ND having the intent to ruin the MP, pretty sure they didn't have the intent on the UC3 MP, but well we know how that went.

I want balanced gameplay(and currently enjoy such gameplay in the game as of now), that a problem? The possibility that a slew of new weapons and survival skills being introduced soon with either restricted or full access to varying players worries me about that, hence why I'm still bringing up this as my main point and not lag in this partticular thread, cuz you know, I'm not one to derail most threads when it's an actual topic you can talk about.

ok assume I'm a lagger, idc, just because I'm not making it my mission to bring it up every way possible. Doesn't mean I don't have a concern for it, just that to me, which I think I already pointed out, it isn't running as rampant when I play, so I'm personally not having it on the top of my list at the moment, as opposed to the new DLC that was just announced, which is what this thread is about.

So go ahead keep cleverly mirroring my argument, flipping what we're discussing and saying it back to me, I'm done with this thread and will maybe happily discuss my entire view on lag in a thread that actually has to do with it.

photo Sniper.png
Message 28 of 40 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1394 posts

Apr 17, 2014

sanddude20 wrote:

How am I bringing up balance, I'm actually one of the few minority in this forum who actually is content with the balance of this game... I also never mentioned ND having the intent to ruin the MP, pretty sure they didn't have the intent on the UC3 MP, but well we know how that went.

I want balanced gameplay(and currently enjoy such gameplay in the game as of now), that a problem? The possibility that a slew of new weapons and survival skills being introduced soon with either restricted or full access to varying players worries me about that, hence why I'm still bringing up this as my main point and not lag in this partticular thread, cuz you know, I'm not one to derail most threads when it's an actual topic you can talk about.

ok assume I'm a lagger, idc, just because I'm not making it my mission to bring it up every way possible. Doesn't mean I don't have a concern for it, just that to me, which I think I already pointed out, it isn't running as rampant when I play, so I'm personally not having it on the top of my list at the moment, as opposed to the new DLC that was just announced, which is what this thread is about.

So go ahead keep cleverly mirroring my argument, flipping what we're discussing and saying it back to me, I'm done with this thread and will maybe happily discuss my entire view on lag in a thread that actually has to do with it.

The few, the proud, the SAR-ines

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

Message 29 of 40 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2547 posts

Apr 17, 2014
Bort no problem whatsoever with foreign players .I have a few on my friends list someone from israel 2 from brazil I think an Australian a couple canadians and a few Brits . However im talking about the ones that lag I may lag for them also which may just take place because of the distance or bad internet on someones end or both . My point is more players = players closer to your region which in turn makes less laggy games. And yes I am from Peruvian descent however proudly from NYC born and raised .
Message 30 of 40 (123 Views)