Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Online
519 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

The Full-Auto and Enforcer are not purchasable weapons, the blog is incorrect. The Specter and Assault Rifle are WAY more powerful than the Full-Auto. Everything has its place.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (254 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/25/2013
Offline
408 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

The Full-Auto and Enforcer are not purchasable weapons, the blog is incorrect. The Specter and Assault Rifle are WAY more powerful than the Full-Auto. Everything has its place.


Now THAT changes things! Looking forward to these guns and skills.

Kappa
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18083 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

The Full-Auto and Enforcer are not purchasable weapons, the blog is incorrect. The Specter and Assault Rifle are WAY more powerful than the Full-Auto. Everything has its place.


 

So I'd assume that the Full-Auto either does less damage with more recoil or has a lower rate of fire with more recoil for balance, correct?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (237 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/25/2013
Online
955 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

 Swift the Enforcer is a small firearm.

(Q) Whats the difference between a hacker and a booster? (A) They both use different unlegit methods to achieve the same goal.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Online
519 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 17, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

The Full-Auto and Enforcer are not purchasable weapons, the blog is incorrect. The Specter and Assault Rifle are WAY more powerful than the Full-Auto. Everything has its place.


 

So I'd assume that the Full-Auto either does less damage with more recoil or has a lower rate of fire with more recoil for balance, correct?


Those are values available to tune for balance so they are all different than the Assault Rifle making it feel unique and definitely NOT overpowered.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2013
Online
1930 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

Apparently no one actually reads the thread before they post. *face palm*

 

Click this then look at one of my posts: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Last-DLC-revealed-LOTS-OF-NEW-STUF...


|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (185 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/25/2013
Online
955 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 18, 2014

 

^ No one except me. I deserve a cookie lol :smileyhappy:

(Q) Whats the difference between a hacker and a booster? (A) They both use different unlegit methods to achieve the same goal.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/25/2013
Offline
408 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 18, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Apparently no one actually reads the thread before they post. *face palm*

 

Click this then look at one of my posts: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Last-DLC-revealed-LOTS-OF-NEW-STUF...


I don't particularly have the patience to look through 100+ comments on a thread.

Kappa
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (144 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2013
Online
1930 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 18, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Apparently no one actually reads the thread before they post. *face palm*

 

Click this then look at one of my posts: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Last-DLC-revealed-LOTS-OF-NEW-STUF...


I don't particularly have the patience to look through 100+ comments on a thread.


It's a HUGE picture. How can you miss it? :smileyindifferent: :smileytongue:


|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/25/2013
Offline
408 posts
 

Re: New auto burst rifle vs assault rifle...

Apr 18, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Lathiel- wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Apparently no one actually reads the thread before they post. *face palm*

 

Click this then look at one of my posts: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Last-DLC-revealed-LOTS-OF-NEW-STUF...


I don't particularly have the patience to look through 100+ comments on a thread.


It's a HUGE picture. How can you miss it? :smileyindifferent: :smileytongue:


Yeah I read it now that you linked, but I was meaning to say I don't read those super large threads unless situations like these occur.

Kappa
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes